DriverSports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..."
DriverSports Tarmac Rally Challenge | Impreza RM | Tuesday April 17 | Mt. Aso I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 9:19 pm by Forgetful

» DriverSports as a Race Team
DriverSports Tarmac Rally Challenge | Impreza RM | Tuesday April 17 | Mt. Aso I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 2:56 pm by Rooster722

» DriverSports Rule Book - GT6
DriverSports Tarmac Rally Challenge | Impreza RM | Tuesday April 17 | Mt. Aso I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:38 am by Forgetful

» The DriverSports Championship Series
DriverSports Tarmac Rally Challenge | Impreza RM | Tuesday April 17 | Mt. Aso I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 6:37 pm by Forgetful

» The DriverSports World Series
DriverSports Tarmac Rally Challenge | Impreza RM | Tuesday April 17 | Mt. Aso I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 3:21 pm by Forgetful

» Welcome to DriveSports.org
DriverSports Tarmac Rally Challenge | Impreza RM | Tuesday April 17 | Mt. Aso I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 2:37 pm by Forgetful

» The Global Production Car Challenge
DriverSports Tarmac Rally Challenge | Impreza RM | Tuesday April 17 | Mt. Aso I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 8:22 pm by Forgetful

» Moved to Alberta, took a new job
DriverSports Tarmac Rally Challenge | Impreza RM | Tuesday April 17 | Mt. Aso I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 8:52 am by Forgetful

» Sportscars 2014 general
DriverSports Tarmac Rally Challenge | Impreza RM | Tuesday April 17 | Mt. Aso I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 8:38 pm by group44

DriverSports Tarmac Rally Challenge | Impreza RM | Tuesday April 17 | Mt. Aso

5 posters

Go down

DriverSports Tarmac Rally Challenge | Impreza RM | Tuesday April 17 | Mt. Aso Empty DriverSports Tarmac Rally Challenge | Impreza RM | Tuesday April 17 | Mt. Aso

Post  Forgetful Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:42 pm

DriverSports Tarmac Rally Challenge | Impreza RM | Tuesday April 17 | Mt. Aso GTDSLOGO-11
DriverSports.org Rulebook:

Race Day: Tuesday April 17, 2012

Car: Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STi Spec C Type RA RM '05

This event is being run with Stealth Modification regulations. See the Rulebook and Technical Regulations tab for full details.

Technical Regulations:

Tires: Sports Soft

Track: Mt. Aso (Tarmac) | 7 Sectors | 10 Complexity X 4 Stages

Race Distance: 1 Flying Lap per stage
(See 'Rallysport Regulations' in Spoiler below)

Rallysport Regulations:

Registration Deadline - 9:00 PM EDT
Please anounce your intention by submitting a 9'99.999 lap time to the qualifying form.

Drivers Meeting - Open 9:20 PM EST | Closed 9:30 PM EST

Proper Room Settings:

Schedule:
  • April
    • Tuesday 10. Toscana (Tarmac)
    • Tuesday 17. Mt. Aso
Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

DriverSports Tarmac Rally Challenge | Impreza RM | Tuesday April 17 | Mt. Aso Empty Re: DriverSports Tarmac Rally Challenge | Impreza RM | Tuesday April 17 | Mt. Aso

Post  robiker Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:01 pm

Just did some practice here.
The course length averages about 1.75 miles, so it takes less than three minutes to do two laps.
Maybe we should add more stages.
robiker
robiker

Back to top Go down

DriverSports Tarmac Rally Challenge | Impreza RM | Tuesday April 17 | Mt. Aso Empty Re: DriverSports Tarmac Rally Challenge | Impreza RM | Tuesday April 17 | Mt. Aso

Post  clacksman Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:41 am

robiker wrote:Just did some practice here.
The course length averages about 1.75 miles, so it takes less than three minutes to do two laps.
Maybe we should add more stages.

We can run for our usual about-1-hour.
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentWD40_FL Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:17 pm

was thinking about participating in this ...
AgentWD40_FL
AgentWD40_FL

Back to top Go down

Post  HWKII Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:30 pm

Unsure if I can participate this week, which bums me out. Like last week, I'd be getting home at the very last possible second, so if I am not around when the room goes up, assume that the wolves have gotten me. HELP!
HWKII
HWKII

http://www.driversports.org

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:11 pm

Lousy public transit wolves, go tthose here too ... unless I'm getting those confused with cougars again. ???

AgentWD40_FL wrote:was thinking about participating in this ...

AND THEN WHAT HAPPENED

I'll be in if I'm back (not from the future...) in time.
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  HWKII Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:14 pm

clacksman wrote:Lousy public transit wolves, go tthose here too ... unless I'm getting those confused with cougars again. ???

AgentWD40_FL wrote:was thinking about participating in this ...

AND THEN WHAT HAPPENED

I'll be in if I'm back (not from the future...) in time.

The Doc's alive! What a Face
HWKII
HWKII

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:06 pm

In.
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  HWKII Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:37 pm

In.

In wrong car.

How many down do I need to count from the first Subaru Imprezza to get the RM? Laughing
HWKII
HWKII

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:49 pm

HWKII wrote:In.

In wrong car.

How many down do I need to count from the first Subaru Imprezza to get the RM? Laughing

Not sure offhand, and on PS3 browser so can't tell you right now, but the car list for next Tuesday doesn't include this thing so it doesn't matter. Razz
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:01 pm

Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  HWKII Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:41 pm

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Sad

Sorry gents, bus was running behind.
HWKII
HWKII

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:38 pm

Pretty damn fun. Multiple crashes kept the time math too close to call most of the time. Had enough fun rallying this car over the last couple months that I felt a bit sad to unfavourite it.

ps gonna get the next Tuesday series thread put together asap bounce
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  robiker Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:10 pm

A spin in the third stage really cost me.
My car wouldn't accelerate up that steep hill.
I didn't know if using the clutch would help or if I should hit the brake and get the revs up.
Guess I better practice in case it ever happens again.
Can't wait to see what's planned for the next set of events.
robiker
robiker

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:15 pm

robiker wrote:A spin in the third stage really cost me.
My car wouldn't accelerate up that steep hill.
I didn't know if using the clutch would help or if I should hit the brake and get the revs up.
Guess I better practice in case it ever happens again.
Can't wait to see what's planned for the next set of events.

Anything resembling a long first gear will do that even without engine damage. Using the clutch works, but then you have to use it for every shift until the next race or until you switch your shifter (hard to do when driving). It's painful to brake enough to stop and make it unclutch, but that's what I do when stuck at no revs pointed uphill.
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  HWKII Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:36 am

clacksman wrote:Pretty damn fun. Multiple crashes kept the time math too close to call most of the time. Had enough fun rallying this car over the last couple months that I felt a bit sad to unfavourite it.

ps gonna get the next Tuesday series thread put together asap bounce

Gotta agree, the Subaru was spectacular to drive, even though I only got to do the one event. I will definitely miss this when we move on, but this style of racing is just so much fun and different I think I am equally looking forward to whatever we drive in it next. Cool
HWKII
HWKII

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:26 am

Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentWD40_FL Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:54 am

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AsYcOssf_Ud8dFI3U2FTZFNsTjNlTG1hTkVLRmxRQXc&chrome=false&gid=10

my crash in the last stint really hurt my overall time. i had engine damage and couldnt get up the hill.

really like all the regenerated courses. this was much fun and thanks for having me.
AgentWD40_FL
AgentWD40_FL

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down