I forgot my password

September 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..."
Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:19 pm by Forgetful

» DriverSports as a Race Team
Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:56 pm by Rooster722

» DriverSports Rule Book - GT6
Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:38 am by Forgetful

» The DriverSports Championship Series
Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:37 pm by Forgetful

» The DriverSports World Series
Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:21 pm by Forgetful

» Welcome to DriveSports.org
Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:37 pm by Forgetful

» The Global Production Car Challenge
Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:22 pm by Forgetful

» Moved to Alberta, took a new job
Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:52 am by Forgetful

» Sportscars 2014 general
Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:38 pm by group44

The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..."

Page 15 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..."

Post  Forgetful on Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:14 am

Sweet. Finally earned front page privileges on Jalopnik, so my comments don't end up in the unapproved grayed out section.

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..."

Post  clacksman on Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:17 pm

Forgetful wrote:Saul Good. I just watched the online and gameplay vids. I am really looking forward to that online.
dat 68-checkpoint race creator  What a Face

Forgetful wrote:Sweet. Finally earned front page privileges on Jalopnik, so my comments don't end up in the unapproved grayed out section.
inb4 they change the site such that noone can figure out how to comment and subsequently go elsewhere ... again

So, Like a Star @ heaven, in which tier do you Racin\' ?
GTdata
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful on Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:32 pm

clacksman wrote:
Forgetful wrote:Sweet. Finally earned front page privileges on Jalopnik, so my comments don't end up in the unapproved grayed out section.
inb4 they change the site such that noone can figure out how to comment and subsequently go elsewhere ... again
Which they did... just this morning, in fact... But surely you knew that... But if you didn't lol! 

Also http://oppositelock.jalopnik.com/maybe-they-know-youre-_-_-_-forgetf-1152091672

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman on Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:39 am

Forgetful wrote:
clacksman wrote:
Which they did... just this morning, in fact... But surely you knew that... But if you didn't lol! 
wololol didn't know.  

Forgetful wrote:Also http://oppositelock.jalopnik.com/maybe-they-know-youre-_-_-_-forgetf-1152091672
LOL also nice tabs/favs

GTdata
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful on Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:27 am

clacksman wrote:
Forgetful wrote:
clacksman wrote:
wololol didn't know.  

Forgetful wrote:Also http://oppositelock.jalopnik.com/maybe-they-know-youre-_-_-_-forgetf-1152091672
LOL also nice tabs/favs
Priorities. I haz them.

HWKIIBait:

http://oppositelock.jalopnik.com/le-mans-a-series-of-gifs-1152980910

Back to top Go down

Post  group44 on Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:26 pm

Forgetful wrote:HWKIIBait:

Beyond awesome! Now if I just had a place I could post it scratch .... 

cheers
group44

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman on Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:00 am

Well, it's finally over.

http://www.caranddriver.com/features/voices-of-speed-reflections-on-the-demise-of-the-speed-channel-feature

GTdata
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman on Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:54 am

Ferrari 458 Speciale

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUEcWmIw4SE

cyclops 

GTdata
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful on Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:16 pm

clacksman wrote:Ferrari 458 Speciale

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUEcWmIw4SE

cyclops 

Back to top Go down

Post  HWKII on Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 am

Dat watering can...

"Nah, he didn't ram you, he rubbed you; and rubbin' son, is racin'."
HWKII

http://www.driversports.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful on Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:30 pm

HWKII wrote:

Dat watering can...
Thought you might like that.

If you wanna be a pro pit stop water sprayer you've gotta understand the history of the job.

Back to top Go down

Post  timneyb on Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:25 pm

Indycar races would be a lot less irritating for me if they had starter motors. Too much yellow.

timneyb

http://www.gtdata.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful on Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:45 pm

I had the same thought. Their anti-stall causes more problems than it prevents and watching the drivers throw tantrums as they wait for the truck to bring the marshals isn't very professional.

Also, of all the changes they've made to Sonoma to accommodate Indycar, they've left the 10 car wide drag strip to funnel down in to a hairpin, which has been the root cause of many divebombs where the lead car is a sitting duck. They need to narrow the entry to that corner.

Back to top Go down

Post  RackAttack on Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:37 pm

Forgetful wrote:Also, of all the changes they've made to Sonoma to accommodate Indycar, they've left the 10 car wide drag strip to funnel down in to a hairpin, which has been the root cause of many divebombs where the lead car is a sitting duck. They need to narrow the entry to that corner.
Or just use the configuration already does that:
RackAttack

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman on Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:19 am

Forgetful wrote:I had the same thought. Their anti-stall causes more problems than it prevents and watching the drivers throw tantrums as they wait for the truck to bring the marshals isn't very professional.

Also, of all the changes they've made to Sonoma to accommodate Indycar, they've left the 10 car wide drag strip to funnel down in to a hairpin, which has been the root cause of many divebombs where the lead car is a sitting duck. They need to narrow the entry to that corner.
1: This. I mean really, how much can a starter cost or weigh?

2: What Rack said. The config they've used the last two years was specifically to 'create an additional passing opportunity' but with current Indycar driver talent level it's more of a bowling opportunity.

GTdata
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman on Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:01 am

Probably the final GTA V pre-thing until the TV ads roll out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvoD7ehZPcM

GTdata
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  timneyb on Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:58 am

I don't always start at pole in the top split of a field with more than 2000 points, but when I do I like to run 5 good laps, then spin 3 times in 5 laps and leave wanting to throw my computer out the window.

timneyb

Back to top Go down

Post  vkaifh on Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:25 am

Must have been a different Race than I watched yesterday. I saw you leading all the way to the last lap when you finally got caught by Nigel. Nice 1 and 2 finish for DSO clap

Back to top Go down

Post  timneyb on Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:25 pm

vkaifh wrote:Must have been a different Race than I watched yesterday. I saw you leading all the way to the last lap when you finally got caught by Nigel. Nice 1 and 2 finish for DSO clap
Yeah, sort of like the exact opposite of that Smile

timneyb

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful on Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:23 am

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman on Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:04 am

2:28:09
Oh snap.

Also; dat C4 Pace Car livery on the thumbnail

edit for Rack:
http://www.roadandtrack.com/go/news/racing/go-news-racing-thunderhill-raceway-park-longest-road-course-in-america

GTdata
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  group44 on Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:26 pm

End of a day of racing the kart, beautiful weather and a beer.... I don't think things could be any better Very Happy 
group44

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful on Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:56 am

GTA: V map leaked. Kotaku has it. I'm not clicking.

Back to top Go down

Post  RackAttack on Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:26 pm

clacksman wrote:
edit for Rack:
http://www.roadandtrack.com/go/news/racing/go-news-racing-thunderhill-raceway-park-longest-road-course-in-america
Oh yes, well aware.  Unfortunately T-Hill is the one track in CA I haven't been to yet (I've tracked my car on all the others at least once Very Happy ).  Very excited about the news though, I hope someday I'll get to experience the full track.  My guess is they'll have it split it two for a majority of the time, and only link them for big events like the 25 hours of T-Hill, and maybe LeMons?

Also, RE the GTA:V map: I don't think I'll ever be able to look at it without seeing a Ninja Turtle again...

In other news, I'm on the hunt for a 370z to replace the RX-8.  I'm pretty excited about it.  Of course being an autocrosser, I have a very specific set of filters to get just the right car for classing purposes:

• Base model (Touring adds 50lbs)
  • Sport Package (for better diff, bigger wheels, and SynchroRev Match, which I test drove and is extremely cool)
  • '09-'12 (it got 50lbs heavier in '13)

And my color preferences aren't making it easy...  Go look at autotrader and tell me how many red/blue/yellow ones you see.  Then count the black/silver/white/grey ones.  It's depressing to me.
RackAttack

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful on Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:58 pm

Speaking of rev-matching, I can buy an Ecutek tune that provides autoblip on downshift for the FR-S. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum