DriverSports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..."
GTA V General Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 9:19 pm by Forgetful

» DriverSports as a Race Team
GTA V General Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 2:56 pm by Rooster722

» DriverSports Rule Book - GT6
GTA V General Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:38 am by Forgetful

» The DriverSports Championship Series
GTA V General Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 6:37 pm by Forgetful

» The DriverSports World Series
GTA V General Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 3:21 pm by Forgetful

» Welcome to DriveSports.org
GTA V General Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 2:37 pm by Forgetful

» The Global Production Car Challenge
GTA V General Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 8:22 pm by Forgetful

» Moved to Alberta, took a new job
GTA V General Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 8:52 am by Forgetful

» Sportscars 2014 general
GTA V General Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 8:38 pm by group44

GTA V General Discussion

+2
clacksman
Forgetful
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

GTA V General Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: GTA V General Discussion

Post  Forgetful Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:58 am

9000$ Bounty on my head, someone starts chasing me. Switch to grenades while I speed away, hold the trigger for a 1...2...3 count... nother half second... and release... BOOM... Forgetful killed his pursuer.Cool
Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:24 am

Forgetful wrote:9000$ Bounty on my head, someone starts chasing me. Switch to grenades while I speed away, hold the trigger for a 1...2...3 count... nother half second... and release... BOOM... Forgetful killed his pursuer.Cool
I've gotten real good at chucking stickys offline ever since I found a free 5x stash that respawns quickly.
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:33 pm

Stickies are probably the best weapon to use from the driver seat.

A few online tips:

You can sell a car every 45 mins. The most valuable, sellable car is the Jag XJF coupe knockoff at $9500. The sedan is worth $9000 and so is the Range Rover knockoff (the most common of the three). This is pretty much the most reliable way to make money outside of jobs.

What I do is actually take Ballers to my garage (I have a 10 car garage) so that they get saved there. When my 45 min sell clock is up I head over to Los Santos Customs, call my mechanic and have him deliver the Baller right to the mod-shop. That way it gets there with no damage so I get the full value of the car. 

Speaking of knockoffs, the Baller (Range Rover) comes in old and new trim. The old one looks like a proper Ranger with a Chevy front clip, the new one looks like the Evoque. Same name, same trade in value, new one has better speed and handling stats. The Ubermacht Oracle also comes in 'Bangle Butt' old and new BMW styles. Those are the only old/new models I've noticed as of yet.

If you're robbing stores, rather than shout at the clerk through your mic to hurry him up, you can shoot the bottles on the shelf.

In Blaine County, if you get 4 stars wanted level, try to snag the Sheriff SUV. It's the only emergency vehicle you can add to your garage. The GPS tracker and insurance are free and you can paint the doors and roof any colour.

If someone puts a bounty on you, there's no getting away from it, so that's when I go out and do some bounty hunting of my own. Bounties don't always come from players too, sometimes an NPC will put one on you for stealing their car!

One thing that's funny, you can kill a player for no reason, with no consequence, unless they come back at you. But, if you blow up someone's car you're threatened to be labeled as a bad sport and sent to the naughty rooms full of mean people.
Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:22 am

Forgetful wrote:Speaking of knockoffs, the Baller (Range Rover) comes in old and new trim. The old one looks like a proper Ranger with a Chevy front clip, the new one looks like the Evoque. Same name, same trade in value, new one has better speed and handling stats. The Ubermacht Oracle also comes in 'Bangle Butt' old and new BMW styles. Those are the only old/new models I've noticed as of yet.
Cavalcade (Escalade) has old and new versions, old being direct from IV and new being new grille with fancier LED lights and bigger wheels.
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:16 am

Driving the jetski along the north shore in the middle of the night listening to FlyLo for no reason. Watch sunrise happen. Beautiful.

Driving in LS in the middle of the night listening to Loggins' station for no reason. Sunrise happens, but can't see it due to ~2 block fog thickness. Got the same eerie feel I get when that happens in reality.
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3