I forgot my password

November 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..."
Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:19 pm by Forgetful

» DriverSports as a Race Team
Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:56 pm by Rooster722

» DriverSports Rule Book - GT6
Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:38 am by Forgetful

» The DriverSports Championship Series
Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:37 pm by Forgetful

» The DriverSports World Series
Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:21 pm by Forgetful

» Welcome to DriveSports.org
Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:37 pm by Forgetful

» The Global Production Car Challenge
Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:22 pm by Forgetful

» Moved to Alberta, took a new job
Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:52 am by Forgetful

» Sportscars 2014 general
Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:38 pm by group44

The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..."

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..."

Post  clacksman on Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:19 pm

Those three races all you've got left?

So, Like a Star @ heaven, in which tier do you Racin\' ?
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..."

Post  ooty on Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:00 pm

yes, probably won't get all gold in the x10 challenge but will try.
ooty

Back to top Go down

Post  jochenrindt on Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:03 pm

HWKII wrote:Jochen, this sounds like the engine is dying and may need to be refreshed up via GT Auto. Unfortuantely, after a certain number of miles, even GT Auto Engine refresh will not get the engine back to "As New" condition. Although, I am not sure about the "Refresh Coupons" which you may or may not have been given during one of the more recent updates. Then again, if it's a relatively new engine, have you changed the oil recently? jocolor

I think that No_Affiliations is correct, the engine may not be losing HP, but torque and so you're losing PP despite not losing HP.

Winner! Correctamundo, HWKII.....Went to GT auto and rebuilt the engine, and lo and behold, I can move the ballast back to it's original position and the hp and PP stay the same now....I didn't want to mess with this car, as it was set up nicely, and I'm kinda superstitious about "messing with success", but the engine rebuild did the trick...So now we can add this tidbit of info to the data bank....As an engine fades away in longevity, despite adjusting the power limiter, the ballast moving towards the rear of the car will allow for more PP than if it is forward in the car with everything else the same....This is with a RuF RGT, rear engine, rear wheel drive....

Gear Up Challenge F Series 2012

My Youtube Channel for Karting Helmet cam videos http://www.youtube.com/user/Fastfritz63
jochenrindt

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman on Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:50 pm

The online used dealer is packed with 0km '80s Japanese cars. Very Happy

clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  vkaifh on Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:24 pm

clacksman wrote:The online used dealer is packed with 0km '80s Japanese cars. Very Happy

now that is a nice surprise, I found 10 of the approx. 80 cars I'm still missing cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  HWKII on Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:12 pm

I saw that, going to get home tonight and buy the lot, when I looked I saw a lot of missing blue check marks.

"Nah, he didn't ram you, he rubbed you; and rubbin' son, is racin'."
HWKII

http://www.driversports.org

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman on Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:17 pm

I bought the lot, whole pile less than 1M. Had been missing three of them.

clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  RackAttack on Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:32 pm

vkaifh wrote:
clacksman wrote:The online used dealer is packed with 0km '80s Japanese cars. Very Happy

now that is a nice surprise, I found 10 of the approx. 80 cars I'm still missing cheers

I still have neither of the ORCA Vipers, I check my UCD every time I run GT5. Those are 2 of 3 standard cars I'm missing.... GT5 just doesn't want me to have them I guess.
RackAttack

Back to top Go down

Post  vkaifh on Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:06 pm

RackAttack wrote:I still have neither of the ORCA Vipers, I check my UCD every time I run GT5. Those are 2 of 3 standard cars I'm missing.... GT5 just doesn't want me to have them I guess.

if my excel sheet doesn't lie I have both of them; I'm not sure what the mileage is and if they are sendable but I'll find out and if possible send them to you.

Back to top Go down

Post  RackAttack on Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:08 pm

vkaifh wrote:
RackAttack wrote:I still have neither of the ORCA Vipers, I check my UCD every time I run GT5. Those are 2 of 3 standard cars I'm missing.... GT5 just doesn't want me to have them I guess.

if my excel sheet doesn't lie I have both of them; I'm not sure what the mileage is and if they are sendable but I'll find out and if possible send them to you.

They cost 2m, not send-able. But thanks :-)
RackAttack

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman on Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:09 pm

They're super rare, I think I have just one of each (#51, #91).

clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  vkaifh on Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:12 pm

RackAttack wrote:They cost 2m, not send-able. But thanks :-)

damn inflation Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful on Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:17 pm

Geez, I was skipping past those on a regular basis. One would be more common (#51) and one was quite rare (#91), but I got 'em.
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  HWKII on Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:18 pm

L21 Cards give me those damnable Vipers endlessly...

HWKII

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful on Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:27 am

Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  group44 on Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:30 pm

> Picks up new phone < Ahh, lunch time entertainment Very Happy
group44

Back to top Go down

Post  HWKII on Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:27 pm

group44 wrote:> Picks up new phone < Ahh, lunch time entertainment Very Happy

Oooooh, whatcha get? What a Face

HWKII

Back to top Go down

Post  group44 on Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:49 pm

Jumped in to the world of smarty phones head first (i.e. - 1st one) with this.
group44

Back to top Go down

Post  RackAttack on Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:51 pm

group44 wrote:Jumped in to the world of smarty phones head first (i.e. - 1st one) with this.

Bowling teammate just got one of those, it's pretty sexy. Just don't sit on it, so skinny!
RackAttack

Back to top Go down

Post  HWKII on Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:11 pm

group44 wrote:Jumped in to the world of smarty phones head first (i.e. - 1st one) with this.

Nice, yeah that's my next phone, in a couple of weeks time. Please do let me know what you think of it. Everything I've read is that it's basically the best Smartphone ever made.

HWKII

Back to top Go down

Post  HWKII on Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:35 am

Last night I watched Grand Prix (1966) and tonight I am watching Le Mans (1971) and lets just say, I'm now ripping my room apart trying to find my Grand Prix Legends CD... bounce

HWKII

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman on Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:55 am

Damn shame GPL is such a PITA to make run on modern machines.

clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  HWKII on Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:03 pm

Negatory good buddy, there's an installer executable which you run with the CD in the drive and it makes it run on Vista/Win7 machines just dandy.

HWKII

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful on Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:26 pm

Oh sure, power goes out Sad
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum