DriverSports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..."
HELLO final GT5 Enduro  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 9:19 pm by Forgetful

» DriverSports as a Race Team
HELLO final GT5 Enduro  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 2:56 pm by Rooster722

» DriverSports Rule Book - GT6
HELLO final GT5 Enduro  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:38 am by Forgetful

» The DriverSports Championship Series
HELLO final GT5 Enduro  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 6:37 pm by Forgetful

» The DriverSports World Series
HELLO final GT5 Enduro  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 3:21 pm by Forgetful

» Welcome to DriveSports.org
HELLO final GT5 Enduro  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 2:37 pm by Forgetful

» The Global Production Car Challenge
HELLO final GT5 Enduro  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 8:22 pm by Forgetful

» Moved to Alberta, took a new job
HELLO final GT5 Enduro  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 8:52 am by Forgetful

» Sportscars 2014 general
HELLO final GT5 Enduro  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 8:38 pm by group44

HELLO final GT5 Enduro

5 posters

Go down

HELLO final GT5 Enduro  Empty HELLO final GT5 Enduro

Post  Monster-Energy71 Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:26 pm

Hey guys been a while, since iv seen some faces here. 

Im not sure if there is anyone still running GT5 here, and i know it may be bad to mention the site im about to say here, but just throwing it out there. I miss running with a lot of you guys here, and id love to see you guys put together a Drivers Sport team and run in the final GT5 Enduro that i know of that is being held. Its being held by TPRA. Im not spamming for TPRA, but i know that a lot of us just wanna race the best, and a lot of the best Racers are here. 

If you wanna race check it out. i hope to see some old faces Very Happy, and if iv preformed something that the admins find unfit to be here then remove the post (ill understand).

BYE 
Drew

Monster-Energy71

Back to top Go down

HELLO final GT5 Enduro  Empty Re: HELLO final GT5 Enduro

Post  choate51 Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:17 pm

Hello Gents, I just would also like to say, I miss racing against you guys on the track and would love to battle it out on the electronic tarmac once again. I hope to see you guys out there. Gt5 has taken some of us to great places, or allowed us to battle against some of best friends on cold winter nights. Come out and join Monster and I.

We are not spamming at all, I personally know some of you help build the TPRA, and deserve to be welcomed back, no matter who's there. Forgetful, Claksman, Rack and Spec, and whom ever I'm forgetting, we miss you guys.
choate51
choate51

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:34 pm

Thanks for posting guys. No turf wars here. We're fairly stagnant right now anyway. Still running iRacing regularly, but we're getting by on official races there.

Doubt I'll dust off GT5, but it's nice to hear you guys are still doing enduros.
Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  group44 Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:55 pm

Thanks to you gents for thinking of your fellow racers on what I'm sure will be a fun event. I can say I to miss some of the great personalities that are present at the TPRA, and some of the spectacular racing the came from it. For me, those times are past and racing more akin to my ideologies can be found any time of day with iRacing. 
Speaking for myself, as attractive as one last go at a GT5 enduro sounds, I know the reality won't be on par with the nostalgic feelings this conjures up for me. Having drifted away from GT (probably haven't fired it up in over a year) to pursue other racing endeavors would have me too far out in left field I'm afraid. In fact, my time in the rig period has been nearly nil for too many weeks to be competitive anywhere Crying or Very sad 
I sincerely hope you guys have a great event and drop by anytime What a Face
group44
group44

Back to top Go down

Post  Monster-Energy71 Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:08 pm

Hey we all get it Choate and i both are full time students, just wanted to make sure this game gets the farewell it deserves. I too dable in PC racing, only mine is done on RFactor.

Monster-Energy71

Back to top Go down

Post  timneyb Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:21 am

Sadly, I don't have the time for any racing at the moment. I've had a couple of false starts getting a few weekends worth of driving in iRacing (because of the race-any-time factor), but I just don't have the time even for that. I turn on GT5 from time to time to walk through the garage, but I'll just have to sigh and say I want to race, but can't.

timneyb

http://www.gtdata.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum