DriverSports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..."
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 9:19 pm by Forgetful

» DriverSports as a Race Team
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 2:56 pm by Rooster722

» DriverSports Rule Book - GT6
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:38 am by Forgetful

» The DriverSports Championship Series
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 6:37 pm by Forgetful

» The DriverSports World Series
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 3:21 pm by Forgetful

» Welcome to DriveSports.org
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 2:37 pm by Forgetful

» The Global Production Car Challenge
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 8:22 pm by Forgetful

» Moved to Alberta, took a new job
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 8:52 am by Forgetful

» Sportscars 2014 general
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 8:38 pm by group44

The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..."

+20
robiker
redsoxboy80
DudeTuna
SWERV_GRIFFIN
Wiz
Redrkt
AgentWD40_FL
RackAttack
no_affiliations
jochenrindt
ooty
ttourist
group44
timneyb
vkaifh
Wallhugger60
Revengel
clacksman
Forgetful
HWKII
24 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 16 Empty Re: The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..."

Post  bamboo4wt Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:04 pm

Clacksman...a man of impeccable taste. Bon Apetito!!
bamboo4wt
bamboo4wt

Back to top Go down

The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 16 Empty Re: The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..."

Post  vkaifh Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:36 am

Pictures from the new Mercedes A-class:
Mercedes A-class

Until now I wouldn't even call the A-class a Mercedes but now it looks kinda neat. Would be nice if they sell it in North-America too.
vkaifh
vkaifh

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:45 am

vkaifh wrote:Pictures from the new Mercedes A-class:
Mercedes A-class

Until now I wouldn't even call the A-class a Mercedes but now it looks kinda neat. Would be nice if they sell it in North-America too.

Your German link didn't want to load, so here's the site I usually use http://www.netcarshow.com/mercedes-benz/2013-a-class/

Doesn't look too bad. We're already getting the largely similar B-class so if gas prices spike they'll sell the As to us too.
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  vkaifh Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:52 am

clacksman wrote:
Your German link didn't want to load, so here's the site I usually use http://www.netcarshow.com/mercedes-benz/2013-a-class/

Interesting, my link works for me. But your link has a 'few' more pictures anyway Very Happy
vkaifh
vkaifh

Back to top Go down

Post  Revengel Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:47 pm

clacksman wrote:dat avatar

Dat quote...
Revengel
Revengel

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:12 am

clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:26 pm

Suspect
Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:57 pm

Jump to first unread post, black background default, image auto resize, return of Kudos, with the old scores in place and me on top...

The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 16 SUCCESS
Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  HWKII Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:19 am

Forgetful wrote:Jump to first unread post, black background default, image auto resize, return of Kudos, with the old scores in place and me on top...

The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 16 SUCCESS

I hope that whoever took that picture originally knows how awesome it is. And also, when that kid is old enough, the whole internet should buy him a beer. Cool
HWKII
HWKII

http://www.driversports.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:49 pm

HWKII wrote:
Forgetful wrote:Jump to first unread post, black background default, image auto resize, return of Kudos, with the old scores in place and me on top...

I hope that whoever took that picture originally knows how awesome it is. And also, when that kid is old enough, the whole internet should buy him a beer. Cool

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/i-hate-sandcastles-success-kid
Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  SWERV_GRIFFIN Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:37 am

Still WINNING !!! I'm Lovin' Lithium, like, a lot. I've alrerady seen some real old-school members pop back in. Never shoulda changed to Jive...........Laughing
SWERV_GRIFFIN
SWERV_GRIFFIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:22 am

I see that. Smile

I've really notice how light it is and how quickly it loads. The mobile version is good enough to not change out of too.
Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  group44 Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:38 pm

Just cleaned salmon steaks going on the grill clap
group44
group44

Back to top Go down

Post  SWERV_GRIFFIN Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:38 am

Forgetful wrote:I see that. Smile

I've really notice how light it is and how quickly it loads. The mobile version is good enough to not change out of too.

I am making a very concerted effort to no longer throat-punch fools over there, even though 99% of them I do deserve it IMO. I like that at least MOST of the riff-raff has decided to leave at least temporarily. Instead of taking WhalenGT's bait when he's been attacking me without provocation, I made him a nice Signature instead. Haven't seen or heard from him since. LOL
SWERV_GRIFFIN
SWERV_GRIFFIN

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:03 am

SWERV_GRIFFIN wrote:I am making a very concerted effort to no longer throat-punch fools over there, even though 99% of them I do deserve it IMO.

Yes you've stumbled upon much of the reason for my low post rate.
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:57 pm

Logic dictates 600PP MR A-Spec Challenge with PDA
Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:44 am

Forgetful wrote:Logic dictates 600PP MR A-Spec Challenge with PDA

Suddenly F1s

Online dealer full of standard Lancia/Isuzu/Pagani
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  vkaifh Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:34 am

clacksman wrote:Online dealer full of standard Lancia/Isuzu/Pagani

cheers I'm still missing the Pagani Zonda C12 '00; down to 53 missing cars cheers
vkaifh
vkaifh

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:39 pm

vkaifh wrote: cheers I'm still missing the Pagani Zonda C12 '00; down to 53 missing cars cheers

I'm down to about 12 missing (not sure) but they're all low-spec things like keicars or the slower Yaris and a couple Miata/RX-7/Silvia trims, nothing to worry about.
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  MasterGT Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:54 pm

If anyone is needing or wanting a new PS3 console, you might want to hold off until you can see what the probable new super-slim model will be like.

The FCC has a new application for a 4000 series model.

MasterGT

Back to top Go down

Post  HWKII Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:59 am

With my PS3 still out of commission, been keeping my hand in playing F1 2011 and tonight, for the first time in a really long while, Grand Prix Legends. Got it running on my Win 7 laptop, plugged in to the TV with my wheel and oh man I am so glad I did.

Holy low grip levels batman, and such beautiful cars and sounds! bounce bounce bounce
HWKII
HWKII

http://www.driversports.org

Back to top Go down

Post  SWERV_GRIFFIN Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:20 am

vkaifh wrote:
clacksman wrote:Online dealer full of standard Lancia/Isuzu/Pagani

cheers I'm still missing the Pagani Zonda C12 '00; down to 53 missing cars cheers

I'll send it to you tomorrow. I just shut down my PS3. Likely that I have it in new condition. Do you want it(stock) Silver or Custom Painted? I have quite a few of them.
SWERV_GRIFFIN
SWERV_GRIFFIN

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:40 am

I think he meant he was missing it until it just this week appeared in the online dealer.
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  SWERV_GRIFFIN Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:18 am

Gotcha. I just logged on and saw that they all are now available. As these cars are all somewhat rare, I hope everybody takes this opportunity to buy them all. That would be the wise thing to do..........Very Happy
SWERV_GRIFFIN
SWERV_GRIFFIN

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:19 pm

SWERV_GRIFFIN wrote:Gotcha. I just logged on and saw that they all are now available. As these cars are all somewhat rare, I hope everybody takes this opportunity to buy them all. That would be the wise thing to do..........Very Happy

Yes sah.

Conti Tire series from Road America on Speed right now. Or Monday morning at 8 am E if you're recording.
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next