DriverSports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..."
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 9:19 pm by Forgetful

» DriverSports as a Race Team
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 2:56 pm by Rooster722

» DriverSports Rule Book - GT6
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:38 am by Forgetful

» The DriverSports Championship Series
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 6:37 pm by Forgetful

» The DriverSports World Series
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 3:21 pm by Forgetful

» Welcome to DriveSports.org
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 2:37 pm by Forgetful

» The Global Production Car Challenge
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 8:22 pm by Forgetful

» Moved to Alberta, took a new job
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 8:52 am by Forgetful

» Sportscars 2014 general
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 8:38 pm by group44

The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..."

+20
robiker
redsoxboy80
DudeTuna
SWERV_GRIFFIN
Wiz
Redrkt
AgentWD40_FL
RackAttack
no_affiliations
jochenrindt
ooty
ttourist
group44
timneyb
vkaifh
Wallhugger60
Revengel
clacksman
Forgetful
HWKII
24 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 8 Empty Re: The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..."

Post  clacksman Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:57 pm

He is 12 and what is this?
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 8 Empty Re: The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..."

Post  timneyb Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:43 pm

Owners manual. My favourite reading material.

timneyb

http://www.gtdata.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:08 pm

4000th post is spam! What a Face
Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:13 pm

Forgetful wrote:4000th post is spam! What a Face

The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 8 TPBLahey1
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:31 pm

clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:07 pm

nm, it was phony
Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  Redrkt Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:32 am

HWKII wrote:Very gud. I know that XBox Live support will refer people to that site for NAT issues resulting from their router. So yeah, a very good resource.

HWKII, yes as a matter of fact we send everyone who is having port issues to that site, and also speedtest.net to check their network speed.

Yeah, I do tech support for the "other" console.
Redrkt
Redrkt

http://www.redrktracing.com

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:20 am

Online dealer nearly filled with VWs.
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  vkaifh Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:38 am

after over 10 years in this country I finally got my permanent residency (green card). I could hug the whole world right now, no more waiting for hours at immigration. cheers
vkaifh
vkaifh

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentWD40_FL Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:51 am

well, congratulations is in order! cheers
AgentWD40_FL
AgentWD40_FL

Back to top Go down

Post  HWKII Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:52 am

Redrkt wrote:
HWKII wrote:Very gud. I know that XBox Live support will refer people to that site for NAT issues resulting from their router. So yeah, a very good resource.

HWKII, yes as a matter of fact we send everyone who is having port issues to that site, and also speedtest.net to check their network speed.

Yeah, I do tech support for the "other" console.

heh, I know where you work... Wink Ninja
HWKII
HWKII

http://www.driversports.org

Back to top Go down

Post  HWKII Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:54 am

vkaifh wrote:after over 10 years in this country I finally got my permanent residency (green card). I could hug the whole world right now, no more waiting for hours at immigration. cheers

Also: cheers cheers Congrats!
HWKII
HWKII

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:19 pm

HWKII wrote:
vkaifh wrote:after over 10 years in this country I finally got my permanent residency (green card). I could hug the whole world right now, no more waiting for hours at immigration. cheers

Also: cheers cheers Congrats!

This.
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  timneyb Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:40 pm

Trips back home are much easier without scheduling them around a visit to the US consulate, but there was good coffee downstairs.

timneyb

Back to top Go down

Post  HWKII Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:48 pm

The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 8 ND_N24
Needs a bigger wing, IMO. affraid
HWKII
HWKII

Back to top Go down

Post  timneyb Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:21 pm

Want that Aussie V8 GT-R Safety Car.

timneyb

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:06 pm

Targa Newfy-town on Speed
Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:24 am

Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  HWKII Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:47 pm

Forgetful, you keep making passes like that stick without contact, and McLaren might be giving you a call. What a Face
HWKII
HWKII

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:49 pm

2012 GT1, GT3 all seems to be on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/user/gt1world
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:54 pm

Gonna run the PSN Forums GT_Saturday event (if they respond to my F Req)
Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:14 pm

clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  Wallhugger60 Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:40 am

clacksman wrote:dem hands

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=9jSYiU-JdRw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=9jSYiU-JdRw[/quote[/url]]

I can state with certainty that I would have crashed lol. I'll bet they're playing with really heavy damage.

Wall
Wallhugger60
Wallhugger60

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:56 pm

The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 8 Ihb5t
Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:47 pm

Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next