DriverSports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..."
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 9:19 pm by Forgetful

» DriverSports as a Race Team
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 2:56 pm by Rooster722

» DriverSports Rule Book - GT6
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:38 am by Forgetful

» The DriverSports Championship Series
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 6:37 pm by Forgetful

» The DriverSports World Series
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 3:21 pm by Forgetful

» Welcome to DriveSports.org
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 2:37 pm by Forgetful

» The Global Production Car Challenge
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 8:22 pm by Forgetful

» Moved to Alberta, took a new job
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 8:52 am by Forgetful

» Sportscars 2014 general
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 8:38 pm by group44

The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..."

+7
group44
RackAttack
timneyb
clacksman
SpecMiata-JSW
Forgetful
HWKII
11 posters

Page 22 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next

Go down

The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 22 Empty Re: The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..."

Post  clacksman Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:39 am

vkaifh wrote:
clacksman wrote:-17C high today.  -40 windchill right now.  One school closed due to no heat.  Various buses delayed/cancelled because no start.

not as cold here, but starting mid February I have to travel to Winnipeg every week and the temperature there is just as cold as in your place. I DO NOT LIKE IT  Bleep!

lol it's this cold there more often than here.  I'd call that place Winterpeg.  Get yourself a couple sets of long underwear made with Thinsulate.
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 22 Empty Re: The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..."

Post  timneyb Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:48 am

I have Australian friends that Fbook complaints about their winter mornings.  Bleep!

timneyb

http://www.gtdata.net

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:54 am

timneyb wrote:I have Australian friends that Fbook complaints about their winter mornings.  Bleep!

Does that happen above or below +10C?
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:59 am

It's below freezing here this morning.  rendeer
Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  RackAttack Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:58 pm

Forgetful wrote:It's below freezing here this morning.  rendeer

I was pretty cold on my bike ride this morning.  Have to wear arm warmers when it's below 55F.  tongue
RackAttack
RackAttack

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:59 pm

Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  group44 Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:13 pm

Wow, that is not an easy thing to read. We can only hope Michael can use his formidable will to tackle the struggles ahead of him.
group44
group44

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:29 pm

Hola.org if you want to watch Hulu from Canada. in4 KAZ documentary.
Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:24 am

Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:56 pm

My brother will be leaving the country to go film mountain bikers. If only I knew someone who knew something about this "New Z Land"... 

What is that, the land of the rising Datsun?

Suspect
Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:01 pm

Forgetful wrote:My brother will be leaving the country to go film mountain bikers. If only I knew someone who knew something about this "New Z Land"... 

Suspect
lold

Did he do 'Drop In'?  'cuz that show was AWESOME
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:07 pm

clacksman wrote:
Forgetful wrote:My brother will be leaving the country to go film mountain bikers. If only I knew someone who knew something about this "New Z Land"... 

Suspect
lold

No. I think most of his stuff ends up in promo videos for bike companies.
Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  timneyb Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:24 am

Forgetful wrote:
clacksman wrote:

Suspect
lold

I'm guessing he'll have a pretty great time in NZ. It's plenty lumpy, pretty and not too many people. Also, summer.

timneyb

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:34 pm

timneyb wrote:
Forgetful wrote:
clacksman wrote:

Suspect
lold

I'm guessing he'll have a pretty great time in NZ. It's plenty lumpy, pretty and not too many people. Also, summer.

He mentioned going to Nelson. Is that near your clan?

If anything happens I trust you'll dispatch your family as if he were one of your own.  Very Happy
Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  timneyb Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:37 pm

Forgetful wrote:
timneyb wrote:
Forgetful wrote:
clacksman wrote:

Suspect
lold

He mentioned going to Nelson. Is that near your clan?

If anything happens I trust you'll dispatch your family as if he were one of your own.  Very Happy
Nope, that's the top of the South, and mine are scattered around the North. Beautiful stuff around Nelson though. Abel Tasman National Park is close by, has a 4 day hike, or kayaking it is an option too. It all looks like this (took this looking back down the "trail" 10 years ago):

The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 22 Abel%20Tasman%20Beaches

Last edited by timneyb on Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : programming all day makes english hard)

timneyb

Back to top Go down

Post  group44 Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:41 pm

Wow, that's stunning. Can I come??
group44
group44

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:49 pm

cyclops
Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:16 pm

The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 22 Original
Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:39 am

Local travel advisory due to blowing snow - don't if it's unnecessary.

Some roads (the usual suspects) closed due to zero visibility.

School buses cancelled county-wide due to too much snow on roads.

Snowplows taken off roads due to lack of visibility.

That last one doesn't happen too often.
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  group44 Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:39 am

clacksman wrote:Local travel advisory due to blowing snow - don't if it's unnecessary.

Some roads (the usual suspects) closed due to zero visibility.

School buses cancelled county-wide due to too much snow on roads.

Snowplows taken off roads due to lack of visibility.

That last one doesn't happen too often.

Just another day in paradise, eh?  Razz  Stay safe.
group44
group44

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:49 pm

Need a gif for when you just ain't care?

The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 22 19dvkfj06xe61gif
Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:01 pm

wat
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:52 pm

clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:03 pm

clacksman wrote:Toyota 2000GT gymkhana   Shocked 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1LV72QLdIE

http://jalopnik.com/words-cannot-describe-the-joy-of-toyota-2000gt-gymkhana-1512485087

Shared it to oppo, it got Front Paged to Jalopnik
Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:38 pm

clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next