DriverSports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..."
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 9:19 pm by Forgetful

» DriverSports as a Race Team
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 2:56 pm by Rooster722

» DriverSports Rule Book - GT6
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:38 am by Forgetful

» The DriverSports Championship Series
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 6:37 pm by Forgetful

» The DriverSports World Series
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 3:21 pm by Forgetful

» Welcome to DriveSports.org
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 2:37 pm by Forgetful

» The Global Production Car Challenge
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 8:22 pm by Forgetful

» Moved to Alberta, took a new job
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 8:52 am by Forgetful

» Sportscars 2014 general
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 8:38 pm by group44

The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..."

+7
group44
RackAttack
timneyb
clacksman
SpecMiata-JSW
Forgetful
HWKII
11 posters

Page 10 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 27  Next

Go down

The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 10 Empty Re: The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..."

Post  clacksman Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:57 pm

Forgetful wrote:
clacksman wrote:Had no idea about dewclaws.  Learned something today.

Also, we need a dog smiley to go with the cat .

Dog Woof Racin\'

flower 
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 10 Empty Re: The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..."

Post  timneyb Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:50 pm

Repeated attempted green-white-checkered finishes, while everybody runs out of fuel is more farcical than everything else to do with the Piston Cup.

timneyb

http://www.gtdata.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:04 am

I should get Lexus badges for muh 86
Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  HWKII Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:40 am

Forgetful wrote:I should get Lexus badges for muh 86

Is... that a thing? Please tell me that's not really a thing? Sad
HWKII
HWKII

http://www.driversports.org

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:04 am

HWKII wrote:
Forgetful wrote:I should get Lexus badges for muh 86

Is... that a thing? Please tell me that's not really a thing? Sad

Oh, gawd ... Rolling Eyes 

I've always thought this sexy concept was on the 86 platform - http://www.netcarshow.com/lexus/2012-lf-lc_concept/

Some BRZ fender vents and maybe a front fascia would be a reasonable way to improve the looks.
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:12 pm

I don't think Lexus badges on an 86 is a thing... yet, but Toyota badges on a Scion is already. 

Corolla Levin? clown Needs popups to be a Sprinter Trueno.

I bet that vent on the BRZ is fake. There's a smaller one on the FR-S and it's just a plastic insert styling feature.

I don't have the HID & LED headlights. Could do those. No foglamps either. Spoiler and exhaust go on on Tuesday.

Figured out last night how to set my shift light indicator. It even has an optional beep when the shift light comes on.afro
Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  group44 Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:25 pm

Dats tight Thumbs Up! Looks ready to rally. I hear used rally tires are cheap...
group44
group44

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:07 pm

Forgetful wrote:I bet that vent on the BRZ is fake. There's a smaller one on the FR-S and it's just a plastic insert styling feature.

I don't have the HID & LED headlights. Could do those. No foglamps either. Spoiler and exhaust go on on Tuesday.

Probably - still looks better than the FR-S86 one.  Get an aftermarket (real) speed hole in there. Twisted Evil 

Did you get the spoiler that looks like the Type A one in GT5?  'Cuz that one is horrifyingly similar to second-gen Neon rear spoilers.

Also winter tires go on the stock (fugly) wheels; good wheels are for summer tires.
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:32 pm

Yeh, that's the wing.

The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 10 Attachment

I think I want this FiveAxis one though

The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 10 7223071744_0d06bea4fd_b
Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:03 am

clacksman wrote:
Probably - still looks better than the FR-S86 one.  Get an aftermarket (real) speed hole in there. Twisted Evil 

Or THIS:
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 10 Aero_fin-300x300
Evil or Very Mad
Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  HWKII Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:04 am

What in hell is the point of that?
HWKII
HWKII

http://www.driversports.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:06 am

Aero stabilizer... apparently lol! 

No one seems to have anything functional. This is the best I could find (don't like the name in it though)
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 10 DSC_7955media-L

You go drive one yet?
Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:08 am

OMG I'm getting these
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 10 Toyota-GT86-amp-Scion-FRS-12--LED-Celis-TLH--LED-Indicator-Smoked--JGT86-LITLH-S--300x300
Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:36 am

http://www.modbargains.com/valenti-led-tail-lights-scion-fr-s-subaru-brz.htm

Hmmm... which pattern. I think I like the red & white.

The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 10 Mini-valenti-scion-frs-subaru-brz-led-tail-lights-red-white
Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:52 am

I ... like those finned speed holes.  Embarassed 

Not sure about the taillights, would want to see working first.
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:33 am

Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:34 am

clacksman wrote:I ... like those finned speed holes.  Embarassed 

That's ok, we still accept you for who you are.Dog
Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:25 pm

The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 10 IMG_0878_zps3921e6f8

So apparently something this dramatic isn't such a big deal to do, and better yet, it's temporary but durable.

It's a rubber based adhesive spray called Plastidip. It's sprayed on in a few coats and should last up to 3 years, but can be peeled off when you're tired of your lime green rims on your champagne gold Corolla.

Some people are doing their whole cars in this stuff, changing colours from season to season.
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 10 8685124750_7288a98518_z

Sorry Ben, I'm afraid you can have your cake and eat it too.

More fully dipped cars: http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40680
Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:40 pm

Plastidip is fun.  Good for at most two winters here based on seeing local ricers (mis-)use it.
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:46 pm

Would totally do my rims when the winters go on.

I wonder what it would look like if you whited out the black plastic grills?
Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  timneyb Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:17 pm

Forgetful wrote:

Sorry Ben, I'm afraid you can have your cake and eat it too.

More fully dipped cars: http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40680

Two tone. Classorific.

timneyb

http://www.gtdata.net

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:33 pm

timneyb wrote:Classorific.

You know who has their entire car or set of wheels plastidipped just one colour?  

Suckers, that's who.
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 27  Next