DriverSports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..."
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 9:19 pm by Forgetful

» DriverSports as a Race Team
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 2:56 pm by Rooster722

» DriverSports Rule Book - GT6
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:38 am by Forgetful

» The DriverSports Championship Series
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 6:37 pm by Forgetful

» The DriverSports World Series
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 3:21 pm by Forgetful

» Welcome to DriveSports.org
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 2:37 pm by Forgetful

» The Global Production Car Challenge
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 8:22 pm by Forgetful

» Moved to Alberta, took a new job
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 8:52 am by Forgetful

» Sportscars 2014 general
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 8:38 pm by group44

The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..."

+7
group44
RackAttack
timneyb
clacksman
SpecMiata-JSW
Forgetful
HWKII
11 posters

Page 18 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 27  Next

Go down

The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 18 Empty Re: The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..."

Post  clacksman Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:46 am

This white stuff on the ground better be cocaine ...
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 18 Empty Re: The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..."

Post  Forgetful Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:35 pm

http://www.motorsportretro.com/2013/10/7-really-really-ugly-formula-1-cars/

The inclusion of the BAR 01 makes me has a sad.

"For all intensive purposes" makes me has a angry.
Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:08 am

Forgetful wrote:http://www.motorsportretro.com/2013/10/7-really-really-ugly-formula-1-cars/

The inclusion of the BAR 01 makes me has a sad.

"For all intensive purposes" makes me has a angry.
They fixed the 'intents and purposes' but not the split livery. Rolling Eyes 

R&T was sort-of good today : http://www.roadandtrack.com/racing/group-a-racing
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  timneyb Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:45 pm

Couldn't agree more. I clicked on the Group B video link at the end while O was eating his lunch. "I don't like these cars, turn them off."

timneyb

http://www.gtdata.net

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:29 am

timneyb wrote:Couldn't agree more. I clicked on the Group B video link at the end while O was eating his lunch. "I don't like these cars, turn them off."
LOL
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  RackAttack Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:48 pm

I believe this to be right up Mr. Katz's alley: http://silodrome.com/bill-claves-retro-motorsport-planes/
RackAttack
RackAttack

Back to top Go down

Post  HWKII Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:46 pm

RackAttack wrote:I believe this to be right up Mr. Katz's alley: http://silodrome.com/bill-claves-retro-motorsport-planes/
drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken  dat Gold Leaf Hawker Typhoon...

I need more in my life! Gives me an idea though, how about some RAF liveries on racing cars?study
HWKII
HWKII

http://www.driversports.org

Back to top Go down

Post  group44 Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:57 pm

In the drizzling rain this morning I stopped to gas up. A white BRZ with temporary tags pulled up next to me. As the guy was filling his tank I asked if he was enjoying his new ride. He said yes, but it was "a little tail happy in the wet" with a big smile on his face. Just to prove the point, as leaves he does a lazy drift in the parking lot to aim himself out the exit. He then proceeds to hang it very sideways getting out on to the road. Entertaining way to start the day Thumbs Up!
group44
group44

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:02 am

HWKII wrote:Gives me an idea though, how about some RAF liveries on racing cars?study
That's a pretty good idea.

group44 wrote:In the drizzling rain this morning I stopped to gas up. A white BRZ with temporary tags pulled up next to me. As the guy was filling his tank I asked if he was enjoying his new ride. He said yes, but it was "a little tail happy in the wet" with a big smile on his face. Just to prove the point, as leaves he does a lazy drift in the parking lot to aim himself out the exit. He then proceeds to hang it very sideways getting out on to the road. Entertaining way to start the day Thumbs Up!
lol nice
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:00 pm

group44 wrote:In the drizzling rain this morning I stopped to gas up. A white BRZ with temporary tags pulled up next to me. As the guy was filling his tank I asked if he was enjoying his new ride. He said yes, but it was "a little tail happy in the wet" with a big smile on his face. Just to prove the point, as leaves he does a lazy drift in the parking lot to aim himself out the exit. He then proceeds to hang it very sideways getting out on to the road. Entertaining way to start the day Thumbs Up!
Swoieeet.

I'm just not Mr.Brave enough to pull shenanigans like that in public.
Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  group44 Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:34 pm

Forgetful wrote:
I'm just not Mr.Brave enough to pull shenanigans like that in public.
Enter the track day What a Face   I'll just say, that chassis looked very poised during the fun.  That, and I'd rather save the potential ticket monies for tires too.
group44
group44

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:50 am

Forgetful wrote:I'm just not Mr.Brave enough to pull shenanigans like that in public.
Snow is your friend. The more the better.

Also the temp tags suggest there's not enough mileage on it to have worn the mold-release goo off the tires, which helps drifting potential considerably.
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:11 pm

Winter is coming.

Also, oooo, AC4. pirat
Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:06 pm

Apparently I got older again this year.

Also; how do these sportscar-in-reality sales numbers compare to what you see tooling about?
http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/2013/11/cains-segments-the-toyobaru-twins/
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:15 pm

clacksman wrote:Apparently I got older again this year.

Also; how do these sportscar-in-reality sales numbers compare to what you see tooling about?
http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/2013/11/cains-segments-the-toyobaru-twins/
... and that's why the Mustang wasn't even on my radar. Just too many of them out there.
Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:28 pm

Forgetful wrote:Also, oooo, AC4. pirat
Oh man, is Piracy fun!

Sure, it's another AC game, which can get a little repetitive since the general game play hasn't change much since the first game, but the stories are always fun plays on history and the fighting is engaging. You can hunt, craft weapons, do side mission assassinations and so on. I've had some fun raiding warehouses in restricted areas.

The real fun, though, comes on the high seas. You captain a full on pirate ship, building your ship up as you go. You need materials to upgrade the ship, so you can attack and plunder passing ships, attack forts and 'liberate' them so you can dock and access the land based missions. You go shark and whale hunting for Humbacks, Orcas, Hammerheads, Bull Sharks and even Great Whites and a White Whale. Too much piracy and they start sending bounty hunter ships after you. Then a massive storm hits and you'll have to avoid rogue waves just to keep you on your toes.

But.. the absolute best thing about it... while your sailing along peacefully, the crew will break out in old time sea shanties. It's pretty awesome. 'Way Hey and up She Rises'... and all that

Really, the open seas sandbox of AC4 might be the best reason to have a sandbox, if you measure the success of an open world on a scale of how hard it is to get to the next mission without getting distracted, then AC4 beats Skyrim and GTAV in that department.
Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:14 pm

Forgetful wrote:Really, the open seas sandbox of AC4 might be the best reason to have a sandbox, if you measure the success of an open world on a scale of how hard it is to get to the next mission without getting distracted, then AC4 beats Skyrim and GTAV in that department.
Oh snap.
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:31 am

clacksman wrote:
Forgetful wrote:Really, the open seas sandbox of AC4 might be the best reason to have a sandbox, if you measure the success of an open world on a scale of how hard it is to get to the next mission without getting distracted, then AC4 beats Skyrim and GTAV in that department.
Oh snap.
Don't get me wrong, the other two are better games, it's just really fun to shoot boats and sword fight. pirat
Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:52 am

... dear gawd MOAR
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:30 pm

clacksman wrote:

... dear gawd MOAR
Dat bump drafting
Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:11 pm

I am in the top 800 most feared pirates in the world, top 700 most profitable. pirat
Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:33 am

Forgetful wrote:I am in the top 800 most feared pirates in the world, top 700 most profitable. pirat
Jeez, iRacing tracks a lot of stats ...
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  group44 Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:36 pm

clacksman wrote:

... dear gawd MOAR
Good stuff indeed. Now utube keeps serving up recommendations from 80's era SCCA and IMSA GTP races. Winning!
group44
group44

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:57 am

group44 wrote:Now utube keeps serving up recommendations from 80's era SCCA and IMSA GTP races. Winning!
Yeah really, how terrible ...

clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 27  Next