DriverSports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..."
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 9:19 pm by Forgetful

» DriverSports as a Race Team
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 2:56 pm by Rooster722

» DriverSports Rule Book - GT6
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:38 am by Forgetful

» The DriverSports Championship Series
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 6:37 pm by Forgetful

» The DriverSports World Series
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 3:21 pm by Forgetful

» Welcome to DriveSports.org
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 2:37 pm by Forgetful

» The Global Production Car Challenge
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 8:22 pm by Forgetful

» Moved to Alberta, took a new job
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 8:52 am by Forgetful

» Sportscars 2014 general
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 8:38 pm by group44

The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..."

+7
group44
RackAttack
timneyb
clacksman
SpecMiata-JSW
Forgetful
HWKII
11 posters

Page 19 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 27  Next

Go down

The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 19 Empty Re: The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..."

Post  clacksman Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:42 am

clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 19 Empty Re: The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..."

Post  RackAttack Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:48 pm

clacksman wrote:
group44 wrote:Now utube keeps serving up recommendations from 80's era SCCA and IMSA GTP races. Winning!
Yeah really, how terrible ...

Lol, I was just skimming through some of that... Funny to hear them talking about Boris Said as an up and coming driver.

Also, I was looking through the results and noticed the name Bob Endicott (https://youtu.be/37cqhK1ldMI?t=44m29s), that's a guy that I see at every autocross down in LA racing his S2000.  Crazy, I had no idea he used to road race.
RackAttack
RackAttack

Back to top Go down

Post  Wallhugger60 Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:57 pm

YAY, the DS logo is back in my quicklaunch Very Happy
Wallhugger60
Wallhugger60

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:00 am

The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 19 Wat10

Thanks for the message.  The only thing wrong with it is that it starts with the assumption we want more traffic here.

More traffic being new people.

We don't want new people.

New people can't drive.
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:31 pm

clacksman wrote:The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 19 Wat10

Thanks for the message.  The only thing wrong with it is that it starts with the assumption we want more traffic here.

More traffic being new people.

We don't want new people.

New people can't drive.
Ya, got that too. lol'd

I don't think DriverSports really needs a whole lot of SEO. We're not hard to find.
Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  HWKII Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:00 pm

I also got this PM, could not possibly be less interested - I like the friends I got.. Cool
HWKII
HWKII

http://www.driversports.org

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:31 am

Enthusiastically cheerful library staffer: "Nice Mo-vem-beard."
Me: "Thanks."
"When did you start growing it?"
"2009"
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  RackAttack Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:28 am

And so begins the download of 1.74GBs of iRacing updates.  Figure I should warm up the rig ahead of GT6's release.

I may or may not be online this weekend racing bounce
RackAttack
RackAttack

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:05 am

Had GT5 on. Read the blurb for the Toyota 2000GT, wheich mentioned Yatabe as a place the car was tested. Googled this:

http://www.auto-otaku.com/home/2008/03/rip-yatabe-test.html

... it's the clear inspiration for the GT/GT2 (PS1-era) Test Course, and very close to modern Tsukuba Circuit.
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:43 am

clacksman wrote:Had GT5 on.  Read the blurb for the Toyota 2000GT, wheich mentioned Yatabe as a place the car was tested.  Googled this:

http://www.auto-otaku.com/home/2008/03/rip-yatabe-test.html

... it's the clear inspiration for the GT/GT2 (PS1-era) Test Course, and very close to modern Tsukuba Circuit.
Neat.
Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:54 am

Video of the R380 that's pictured in the article you posted.
Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:45 am

Forgetful wrote:
Video of the R380 that's pictured in the article you posted.
Neat.

Should be an interesting update to my youtube recommended viewing.
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  HWKII Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:10 pm

I'm sure we've all seen engines used to play music, so I give you:

http://feedly.com/e/UNKjmUSH
HWKII
HWKII

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:08 am

clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:12 pm

Interesting that the turbo 4 and the old V6 are tripping over eachother at 300hp.

Jalopposite Locknik is all abuzz about it. Lots of bear poking and leg pulling. #Trollsohard. 

Grill is too wide
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 19 Original
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 19 Ku-xlarge
Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  HWKII Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:35 pm

Welcome, everyone, to the unveiling of the 2015 Fordrarri GTR.

Wat?
HWKII
HWKII

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:10 pm

Oh, you want the full rundown of cars the Mustang looks like that aren't Mustangs:

Camaro hips:

The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 19 Ku-xlarge

Accord Bum:

Volvo Nose:

BMW Hood/Nose:

The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 19 2014-BMW-M4-F82-Coupe%CC%81-Photoshop-Entwurf-JADesigns75-1

Nissan Roof:
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 19 9k=

Jaloppo is ablaze with faboys freaking on the hordes of comparisons to other cars. It's fun.
Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  HWKII Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:30 pm

Well, at least I'm not crazy because my first instinct was to call it the Camaroford Mustang GTR but that didn't flow as well, so my brain jumped to the 599. It is REMARKABLE how the hips and nose aren't even like "inspired by", just flat out "we traced this".

It's not that it looks baaaaaaad... it's just... I can't be bothered with it. Embarassed I've become a euro snob. Become might be unfair. Am.
HWKII
HWKII

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:53 pm

I'm not thrilled with the new Mustang, but the Jalop writers say it looks better in person. But I didn't even test drive the Mustang, so I might be biased.
Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:12 am

http://oppositelock.jalopnik.com/and-i-have-to-wait-for-the-amazon-prime-box-to-arrive-1477735917

OMG Alex Nunez from R&T is chatting with me in anticipation of GT6's imminent arrival!

swoon
Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:35 am

I don't see the Accord bum, but I do prefer the '10-13 angle-sliced rear corners.

Also wassup with dat 'other ampersand mag'? C/D is a forward slash, foo.
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:50 am

clacksman wrote: C/D is a forward slash, foo.
Close. Closer than I was

Embarassed 
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 19 CarandDriver
Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:58 am

Forgetful wrote:
clacksman wrote: C/D is a forward slash, foo.
Close. Closer than I was

Embarassed 
They specifically use "C/D' self-referentially in text, not on the cover. Point of differentiation, etc.

Motor + Trend? Laughing 
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:51 am

clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  group44 Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:41 pm

Dear Santa:
Radical RXC news

group44
group44

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 27  Next