DriverSports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..."
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 9:19 pm by Forgetful

» DriverSports as a Race Team
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 2:56 pm by Rooster722

» DriverSports Rule Book - GT6
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:38 am by Forgetful

» The DriverSports Championship Series
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 6:37 pm by Forgetful

» The DriverSports World Series
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 3:21 pm by Forgetful

» Welcome to DriveSports.org
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 2:37 pm by Forgetful

» The Global Production Car Challenge
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 8:22 pm by Forgetful

» Moved to Alberta, took a new job
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 8:52 am by Forgetful

» Sportscars 2014 general
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 8:38 pm by group44

The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..."

+20
robiker
redsoxboy80
DudeTuna
SWERV_GRIFFIN
Wiz
Redrkt
AgentWD40_FL
RackAttack
no_affiliations
jochenrindt
ooty
ttourist
group44
timneyb
vkaifh
Wallhugger60
Revengel
clacksman
Forgetful
HWKII
24 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..."

Post  HWKII Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:11 am

Yeah, I sold my XBox last month just because I wasn't playing it and my roommate had basically adopted it. I might look to replace it eventually, but Forza 3 was not enough to hold my interest and I never did pick up Forza 4. Playstation and PC gaming is really all I do.
HWKII
HWKII

http://www.driversports.org

Back to top Go down

The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..."

Post  vkaifh Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:27 pm

clacksman, you need a new avatar. Somehow I always confuse it with group44; maybe it is the green. Shocked
vkaifh
vkaifh

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:32 pm

Dang.

scratch
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:11 am

Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:05 pm

Why is it that people outside Japan cannot have Alfa Romeo museum cards?

scratch
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:53 pm

Something odd going on.

First, the GT TV server was unavailable for me. Then I got the "connection could not be established" at GT5 main menu. Then the Store and Home were both closed for maintenance, as is the PSN board/blog login.

Suspect
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  Revengel Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:47 pm

clacksman wrote:Why is it that people outside Japan cannot have Alfa Romeo museum cards?

scratch

Ok, when I get home later tonight prepare to be Alfa'd by someone. Just saying.
Revengel
Revengel

Back to top Go down

Post  group44 Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:11 pm

group44
group44

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:04 pm

Clubsport pedals arrived yesterday, but the wheel didn't. Sad
Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  HWKII Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:20 pm

Forgetful wrote:Clubsport pedals arrived yesterday, but the wheel didn't. Sad

Crying or Very sad
HWKII
HWKII

http://www.driversports.org

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:10 pm

vkaifh wrote:clacksman, you need a new avatar. Somehow I always confuse it with group44; maybe it is the green. Shocked

fix'd?

Very Happy
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  ttourist Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:32 pm

Wha're we going to do t'day, Brain?!
ttourist
ttourist

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:34 pm

Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:23 pm

ttourist wrote:Wha're we going to do t'day, Brain?!

Same thing we do every day, tourist.

*dramatic lighting and perspective shift*

Try to take over the world.
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  vkaifh Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:56 pm

clacksman wrote:
vkaifh wrote:clacksman, you need a new avatar. Somehow I always confuse it with group44; maybe it is the green. Shocked

fix'd?

Very Happy

finally rendeer
vkaifh
vkaifh

Back to top Go down

Post  vkaifh Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:57 pm

Forgetful wrote:Clubsport pedals arrived yesterday, but the wheel didn't. Sad

isn't the more important question when the car arrives Razz
vkaifh
vkaifh

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:11 pm

That's 5 B-spec dopes at L40.

That's 24 Veyrons.
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:58 am

That's 1865 cars.

... 'bout time to go thru the S garage and sell off useless junk.
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  ooty Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:31 am

after 5 years of nat3. i finally figured out why i could not get nat2. turns out my modem a 660 from centurylink is a modem/router 4 lights on the front and it uses a ethernet cable insted of a uplink cable. my dsl was going thrue 2 routers. i logged in to the modem changed it from router to bridge. shut every thing down and restarted. when the modem came back up it only had 3 lights on. but no internet, i changed to a uplink cable then it worked. i had previously forwarded the ports in the router to no avail but now. cheers nat 2 cheers
ooty
ooty

Back to top Go down

Post  group44 Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:36 pm

ooty wrote:cheers nat 2 cheers

Great news ooty. Does that mean you get to come out and play? clap
group44
group44

Back to top Go down

Post  ooty Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:23 pm

Does that mean you get to come out and play?

yes
ooty
ooty

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:37 am

ooty wrote:
Does that mean you get to come out and play?

yes

Neato.

I ran 17 unmodified broken-in premium cars at the Route X top speed test. Game lacks aero drag. And the leaderboard is for all accounts on your PS3, not separate for each user. Still fun. Enzo hits its rev limiter in top gear, you can lift slightly and get an extra 1.4 km/h. And that looped road that exits from the front straight before you go up the hill seems to reappear on the back stretch around 5500m mark (look back starting about 5300m).
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:26 am

The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 2 D99a5e5b

The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 2 F23edf61

The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 2 Ce7c17a8

The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 2 10102fd7

The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 2 Ed8d4f4a
Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:33 am

lol'd at the dust ring from the G25 pedal base. If you never used the clutch, why was it offset to the right?
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  group44 Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:23 pm

Mmmm, tasty clubsports. Thanks for helping us dream a little Forgetful.
group44
group44

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next