DriverSports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..."
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 9:19 pm by Forgetful

» DriverSports as a Race Team
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 2:56 pm by Rooster722

» DriverSports Rule Book - GT6
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:38 am by Forgetful

» The DriverSports Championship Series
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 6:37 pm by Forgetful

» The DriverSports World Series
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 3:21 pm by Forgetful

» Welcome to DriveSports.org
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 2:37 pm by Forgetful

» The Global Production Car Challenge
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 8:22 pm by Forgetful

» Moved to Alberta, took a new job
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 8:52 am by Forgetful

» Sportscars 2014 general
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 8:38 pm by group44

The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..."

+20
robiker
redsoxboy80
DudeTuna
SWERV_GRIFFIN
Wiz
Redrkt
AgentWD40_FL
RackAttack
no_affiliations
jochenrindt
ooty
ttourist
group44
timneyb
vkaifh
Wallhugger60
Revengel
clacksman
Forgetful
HWKII
24 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 40 Empty Re: The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..."

Post  clacksman Sat May 04, 2013 4:57 pm

Earlier today, say 11 AM ish, I was looking out my window and saw a nice stout hand truck fall out of the back of a pickup truck driven by someone who appears to pay very little attention to the goings-on behind.

1: lol unsecured loads.
2: It's still on the side of the street. When does finders-keepers kick in?
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 40 Empty Re: The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..."

Post  HWKII Sat May 04, 2013 5:06 pm

clacksman wrote:Earlier today, say 11 AM ish, I was looking out my window and saw a nice stout hand truck fall out of the back of a pickup truck driven by someone who appears to pay very little attention to the goings-on behind.

I think you need to get squatters rights. Sleep on the handtruck a few days to ensure that it hatches... err... becomes yours. drunken
HWKII
HWKII

http://www.driversports.org

Back to top Go down

Post  timneyb Sat May 04, 2013 9:17 pm

clacksman wrote:Earlier today, say 11 AM ish, I was looking out my window and saw a nice stout hand truck fall out of the back of a pickup truck driven by someone who appears to pay very little attention to the goings-on behind.

In New Jersey, finders keepers kicks in when you can reach into the truck bed and grab it. We don't require you to drive your truck around causing needless wear and tear before it actually falls out. We're efficient that way.

timneyb

http://www.gtdata.net

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Sun May 05, 2013 8:07 am

timneyb wrote:In New Jersey, finders keepers kicks in when you can reach into the truck bed and grab it. We don't require you to drive your truck around causing needless wear and tear before it actually falls out. We're efficient that way.

We have the same basic rule here, but the item had already fallen out onto a busy (read: witnessy) street, thus the reset of "yoink y/n?".
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  timneyb Sun May 05, 2013 8:45 am

clacksman wrote:
timneyb wrote:In New Jersey, finders keepers kicks in when you can reach into the truck bed and grab it. We don't require you to drive your truck around causing needless wear and tear before it actually falls out. We're efficient that way.

We have the same basic rule here, but the item had already fallen out onto a busy (read: witnessy) street, thus the reset of "yoink y/n?".

You just have to work a on a particularly nonchalant strut, pick it up and continue. You're bringing it into your home like a lost cat, assuming that somebody around is going to start posting letters on the lamp posts. This argument will be very effective as you're (failing to) run away from the guy that lost it.

Based on the US perception of Canada, I assume it is still outside and nobody else has yet taken it.

timneyb

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Sun May 05, 2013 9:13 am

Nope, it was gone before you posted last night. Not sure if found new owner or PO retraced route.
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Sun May 05, 2013 11:23 am

clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  group44 Sun May 05, 2013 8:06 pm

Hmm, maybe my semi retired kart chassis does have a use. On that note: Sooo want
group44
group44

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Mon May 06, 2013 7:39 pm

group44 wrote: On that note: Sooo want

Wall should maybe see that link.

SO I walk by a store that was a british-y tea room/bakery thing that had closed a few months ago. New sign says "Santini's Italian Eatery" with a little red/white/green ploofy chef hat beside the text. Obvious work going on inside to get ready.

Building permit issued to a Mr Fong Than Huong.

If you can fake authenticity, you've got it made!
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  group44 Tue May 07, 2013 12:00 pm

clacksman wrote:
group44 wrote: On that note: Sooo want

Wall should maybe see that link.

Yup, he's on my list of welders I need to talk to. Offshore 'brands' are half the price, but dammit that's made (assembled) here in Ohio. Not much that can't tackle and I'm an admitted tool junkie king
group44
group44

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Tue May 07, 2013 12:21 pm

(insert sim) forums... Desperate for progress, scared of change. Rolling Eyes
Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  HWKII Tue May 07, 2013 8:35 pm

Forgetful wrote:(insert sim) forums... Desperate for progress, scared of change. Rolling Eyes

You misspelled 'humans' Laughing
HWKII
HWKII

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Thu May 09, 2013 9:53 pm

100% GT5
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  timneyb Thu May 09, 2013 10:02 pm

clacksman wrote:100% GT5

Thumbs Up! crazy clap

timneyb

Back to top Go down

Post  HWKII Thu May 09, 2013 10:05 pm

clacksman wrote:100% GT5

Very nice. Something to be said for having no gaming reliable internets I suppose. Laughing
HWKII
HWKII

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Thu May 09, 2013 10:11 pm

HWKII wrote: Something to be said for having no gaming reliable internets I suppose. Laughing

Specifically, what is said is Bleep! . duh!

100% on GTA IV including both episodes, too, but that was a few days ago.

-------

http://www.driversports.org/viewtopic.forum?t=276
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40