DriverSports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..."
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 9:19 pm by Forgetful

» DriverSports as a Race Team
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 2:56 pm by Rooster722

» DriverSports Rule Book - GT6
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:38 am by Forgetful

» The DriverSports Championship Series
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 6:37 pm by Forgetful

» The DriverSports World Series
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 3:21 pm by Forgetful

» Welcome to DriveSports.org
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 2:37 pm by Forgetful

» The Global Production Car Challenge
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 8:22 pm by Forgetful

» Moved to Alberta, took a new job
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 8:52 am by Forgetful

» Sportscars 2014 general
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 8:38 pm by group44

The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..."

+20
robiker
redsoxboy80
DudeTuna
SWERV_GRIFFIN
Wiz
Redrkt
AgentWD40_FL
RackAttack
no_affiliations
jochenrindt
ooty
ttourist
group44
timneyb
vkaifh
Wallhugger60
Revengel
clacksman
Forgetful
HWKII
24 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 26 Empty Re: The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..."

Post  Forgetful Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:23 pm

Bought some T-shirts.

http://blipshift.com/ My brother is sponsored by North Face Smile

I got the '6 Litre Twin Turbo', 'Scanadavian Flick' and 'Oh Cock' shirts from:
http://www.finalgear.com/
http://www.redbubble.com/people/finalgear/portfolio/top+selling

Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 26 Empty Re: The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..."

Post  Forgetful Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:24 pm

http://www.shotdeadinthehead.com/kimi-raikkonen-t-shirt-mens.html

Want this, but England, Pounds, etc.

Probably the best application of the 'Leave me alone' on a shirt, I think.
Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  HWKII Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:29 pm

I lol'd at the 6 Liter Twin Turbo shirt, although I did have one of those moments where I went looking for some more (less?) obvious joke. Nope, just lungs.

Then I spent a few moments considering whether or not humans are more Naturally Aspirated, or Turbocharged... That's when I hung my head in shame and went back to work.
HWKII
HWKII

http://www.driversports.org

Back to top Go down

Post  RackAttack Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:52 pm

Forgetful wrote:Bought some T-shirts.

http://blipshift.com/ My brother is sponsored by North Face Smile

I project that within 3 months about half my wardrobe will be blipshift t-shirts.
RackAttack
RackAttack

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:28 pm

Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  HWKII Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:08 pm

Forgetful wrote:Also, HWKII, don't click this link:

http://www.speed-couture.com/products/clark-leather-suede-driving-shoes

The Kid in me says "Squeeeeeeee!" the Grownup in me says "I would only wear those in the privacy of my own home." Embarassed

I saw a kid on the train here in Portland in red/yellow Ferrari Puma trainers and a black leather jacket with an 8in Ferrari emblem on the back. All I could think was what a tool he looked...
HWKII
HWKII

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:35 am

I accidentally watched a couple hours of the NASCAB winter testing. They look pretty sexy for taxicabs.
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:17 pm

Yeah, was watching them between races yesterday. Definitely better looking, although when they crashed the new bigger popup flaps made them look like pizza delivery drivers and taxi cabs, so extra lols for NASCAB
Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:25 pm

I shall call him 'DaFuq-getful'
Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  HWKII Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:25 pm

F1 Drivers are too short, Lucas needs a booster seat... Also: Shocked
HWKII
HWKII

Back to top Go down

Post  timneyb Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:57 pm

They should use fighter jet technology. Cameras outside project in real time stuff you can't see with your eyes onto your visor, because parts of the fuselage are in the way. They can look down at their legs and see what is underneath the plane, for instance.

timneyb

http://www.gtdata.net

Back to top Go down

Post  HWKII Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:15 pm

timneyb wrote:They should use fighter jet technology. Cameras outside project in real time stuff you can't see with your eyes onto your visor, because parts of the fuselage are in the way. They can look down at their legs and see what is underneath the plane, for instance.

Agreed, but then, I'd like to see bubble canopies for that matter. Moar fighter jets. Cool
HWKII
HWKII

Back to top Go down

Post  HWKII Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:49 pm

What the :bleep:ing Bleep! PS3... I turn you on for the first time in months and you READ DISCS NOW!?

Wait... cheers

Edit: Wait2: The Waitingest: Fffffffffuuuuuuuuuu, stopped working in the middle of the Premium Dealership. Bleep!
HWKII
HWKII

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:43 am

HWKII wrote:Wait2: The Waitingest:

lol!
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:19 pm

I just realized that my new avatar looks to be post table-flip.
Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:59 pm

Forgetful wrote: table-flip

On that note, R.I.P. TV whose liquid crystals no longer display. Mad
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:18 pm

Rights table. Flips table.
Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  HWKII Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:53 pm

Will start the F1 2013 post in preperation for when the first car gets released but: Today I realized how much I love Massa, because he actually said:

“We are fighting for two titles and I am sure the team will help me if it turns out that my situation was the same as the one that meant Fernando was a contender these past years. I remember when Kimi [Raikkonen] was my team mate and how much we helped one another from one season to the next. It’s the same with Fernando, it’s team work, while the harmony between us is a help, as it would be in any job. I can’t imagine a team not wanting two competitive drivers.”

I get that racing is a hugely individual sport, and so I suspect this makes me the minority, but I really love how he's willing to sacrifice for the team. I mean, I think he's wrong about Alonso, but ... he's a good kid, that Felipe. Cool
HWKII
HWKII

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:21 am

HWKII wrote:Will start the F1 2013 post in preperation for when the first car gets released...

I was just thinking it's about reveal-o'clock for F1. Partly due to reading some BTCC'13 stuff - a few new cars (ebay BMW team building new NGTC 1-series, and a pair of RML-built NGTC Cruzes) and possibly none of the '12 NGTC teams disappearing (not sure about Proton but who cares it's Proton).
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  HWKII Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:18 pm

Yeah, the first revelation of an F1 car is end of January, first test is February 5th I believe, so all will be revealed by then. By what some people are saying, the cars aren't going to change much at all. I'm interested to see how many teams actually want to run the modesty panels. I suspect that a lot of teams are going to want nothing to do with a piece of the car that they have absolutely no control over the aero of.
HWKII
HWKII

Back to top Go down

Post  timneyb Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:26 am

After spilling some drink on my computer the other day the space bar is now really stiff. Typing is now the worst tactile experience ever.

timneyb

http://www.gtdata.net

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:29 am

timneyb wrote:After spilling some drink on my computer the other day the space bar is now really stiff. Typing is now the worst tactile experience ever.

lol I did the same thing. Some keys don't unpress too well until they're used a few times. Considering removing all key tops (whatever they're actaully called) and seeing what's what underneath.
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  group44 Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:36 pm

So where exactly does that disappearing automatic transmission fluid go??
group44
group44

Back to top Go down

Post  Wallhugger60 Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:05 pm

group44 wrote:So where exactly does that disappearing automatic transmission fluid go??

Hopefully other peoples driveways Twisted Evil

Wall
Wallhugger60
Wallhugger60

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:28 pm

Wallhugger60 wrote:
group44 wrote:So where exactly does that disappearing automatic transmission fluid go??

Hopefully other peoples driveways Twisted Evil

Wall

Razz

Spoken like a natural-born pizza deliverer.
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next