DriverSports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..."
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 9:19 pm by Forgetful

» DriverSports as a Race Team
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 2:56 pm by Rooster722

» DriverSports Rule Book - GT6
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:38 am by Forgetful

» The DriverSports Championship Series
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 6:37 pm by Forgetful

» The DriverSports World Series
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 3:21 pm by Forgetful

» Welcome to DriveSports.org
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 2:37 pm by Forgetful

» The Global Production Car Challenge
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 8:22 pm by Forgetful

» Moved to Alberta, took a new job
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 8:52 am by Forgetful

» Sportscars 2014 general
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 8:38 pm by group44

The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..."

+20
robiker
redsoxboy80
DudeTuna
SWERV_GRIFFIN
Wiz
Redrkt
AgentWD40_FL
RackAttack
no_affiliations
jochenrindt
ooty
ttourist
group44
timneyb
vkaifh
Wallhugger60
Revengel
clacksman
Forgetful
HWKII
24 posters

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 33 Empty Re: The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..."

Post  clacksman Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:07 am

Forgetful wrote:

WAT
A
T
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 33 Empty Re: The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..."

Post  Forgetful Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:18 pm

The iRacing forums are pretty damn entertaining.
Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  HWKII Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:27 pm

Dem ground effect crashes...
HWKII
HWKII

http://www.driversports.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:54 pm

United Sports Car Racing? Really? USCAR?
Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  RackAttack Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:27 pm

RackAttack wrote:Deltawing no longer fit for batman:
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 33 575x459

This happened too:
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 33 1126341_article_img_large1
RackAttack
RackAttack

Back to top Go down

Post  RackAttack Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:38 pm

Forgetful wrote:United Sports Car Racing? Really? USCAR?

Don't think they've announced yet, that's just what they're calling it until they have a name I think...

Press conference just started: http://www.alms.com/articles/reveal-its-almost-here-0

Edit: OK, nevermind, you're right. Don't mind me...
RackAttack
RackAttack

Back to top Go down

Post  HWKII Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:48 pm

RackAttack wrote:
RackAttack wrote:Deltawing no longer fit for batman:
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 33 575x459

This happened too:
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 33 1126341_article_img_large1

In related news, Deltawing has announced that it's new team name will be: "Vodafone Nissan Vodafone Delta Vodafone Wing Vodafonevodafone

VODAFONE."
HWKII
HWKII

Back to top Go down

Post  RackAttack Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:52 pm

HWKII wrote:

In related news, Deltawing has announced that it's new team name will be: "Vodafone Nissan Vodafone Delta Vodafone Wing Vodafonevodafone

VODAFONE."

Pfft, don't know where you'd get that idea.

Also, Nissan isn't involved with the project anymore AFAIK.
RackAttack
RackAttack

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:40 pm

Vodafone is apparently leaving McLaren after this year.
Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:41 pm

Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  HWKII Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:01 pm

I fixed it for you.

Dooooo itttttttttt.... What a Face
HWKII
HWKII

Back to top Go down

Post  HWKII Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:17 pm

An image from Breaking Bad you all might enjoy, try and focus on the right hand side of the screen:

The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 33 3Ch8NO6
HWKII
HWKII

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:10 am

HWKII wrote:An image from Breaking Bad you all might enjoy, try and focus on the right hand side of the screen:

The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 33 3Ch8NO6

... The hell is that POS wheel? Also I think that desk it's on is a red but otherwise identical version of the green one I used for the same purpose until my kickass rig arrived. If they were smart they'd pop out the white keyboard tray for less rattles (implying it actually gets used for virtual drivings).

The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 33 Before10
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:12 am

RackAttack wrote:Also, Nissan isn't involved with the project anymore AFAIK.

krek, Elan (a Panoz company) is doing the engine and AAR is no longer running the car too (another Panoz entity takes over that).

Nissan to do an electric at Le Mans in '14 from the '56th garage' unclassified thingy, and WEC LMP1 afterwards.

clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:25 am

ha ha time for multiquote

That's ... terribad even though there's no sponsor in there yet. And the helmet (?) logo is worse. ABANDON HOPE

RackAttack wrote:This happened too:

KILL IT WITH FIRE
I thought that was some bad shoop until I got to speed.com.

>pre-VW skoda

Holy carp they sold those here? DO ET
Also lol at the make and model being 'other' on kijiji.
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:53 am

I'm going to try and scratch together the dough for the Skoda. Any investors want in?
Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  group44 Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:16 pm

Gotta trusty set of screwdrivers and a socket set for square nuts I been dying to use. Head anywhere east-ish and I'll come wrench for ya Very Happy
group44
group44

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:26 pm

Sebring commentary brought to you from the other end of a tunnel!
Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:06 pm

clacksman wrote:

That's ... terribad even though there's no sponsor in there yet. And the helmet (?) logo is worse. ABANDON HOPE

What if it's Patron United Sports Car Racing? PUSCAR

Canadian variant... CUSCAR

Laughing

Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:20 pm

Forgetful wrote:I'm going to try and scratch together the dough for the Skoda. Any investors want in?

Sadly, I'm fresh out of reichsmarks and such like. Got about $40 in crappy tire money.

group44 wrote:Gotta trusty set of screwdrivers and a socket set for square nuts I been dying to use. Head anywhere east-ish and I'll come wrench for ya Very Happy

What exactly led to such a purchase?

Forgetful wrote:
clacksman wrote:

What if it's Patron United Sports Car Racing? PUSCAR

Canadian variant... CUSCAR

pale
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:47 pm

The 91 Viper has a headlight out... It's a one-eyed snake. *snicker* Embarassed
Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  group44 Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:12 pm

clacksman wrote:
group44 wrote:Gotta trusty set of screwdrivers and a socket set for square nuts I been dying to use. Head anywhere east-ish and I'll come wrench for ya Very Happy

What exactly led to such a purchase?

Came as part of a larger set and unfortunately I haven't worked on any ancient farm equipment.... or my Erector set since the puchase Wink
group44
group44

Back to top Go down

Post  HWKII Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:36 pm

Forgetful wrote:The 91 Viper has a headlight out... It's a one-eyed snake. *snicker* Embarassed

Laughing Laughing
HWKII
HWKII

Back to top Go down

Post  timneyb Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:49 pm

HWKII wrote:
Forgetful wrote:The 91 Viper has a headlight out... It's a one-eyed snake. *snicker* Embarassed

Laughing Laughing

There isn't a driver with "Trouser" in his name?

timneyb

http://www.gtdata.net

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:29 am

lol @ yew guise cyclops

Nerdbergring/Nurburgerking/etc can be yours for about 165 million dollars.
http://www.autoblog.com/2013/03/18/nurburgring-for-sale-yours-for-only-165-million/
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next