DriverSports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..."
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 9:19 pm by Forgetful

» DriverSports as a Race Team
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 2:56 pm by Rooster722

» DriverSports Rule Book - GT6
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:38 am by Forgetful

» The DriverSports Championship Series
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 6:37 pm by Forgetful

» The DriverSports World Series
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 3:21 pm by Forgetful

» Welcome to DriveSports.org
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 2:37 pm by Forgetful

» The Global Production Car Challenge
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 8:22 pm by Forgetful

» Moved to Alberta, took a new job
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 8:52 am by Forgetful

» Sportscars 2014 general
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 8:38 pm by group44

The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..."

+20
robiker
redsoxboy80
DudeTuna
SWERV_GRIFFIN
Wiz
Redrkt
AgentWD40_FL
RackAttack
no_affiliations
jochenrindt
ooty
ttourist
group44
timneyb
vkaifh
Wallhugger60
Revengel
clacksman
Forgetful
HWKII
24 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 32 Empty Re: The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..."

Post  clacksman Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:24 am

Incorrect. Shopping carts don't have engines, and gravitywheel is not a sport.
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 32 Empty Re: The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..."

Post  timneyb Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:47 am

Pinebox derby racing simulator. Sounds like Bad Piggies, that Owen likes to watch/play on the iPad.

In other news, on the couch with a puking kid, again. Second stomach bug in 2 weeks. Can't convince Owen that GT5 is more interesting than PBS Kids. Screw you Thomas, and your friends.

timneyb

http://www.gtdata.net

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:26 am

timneyb wrote:Can't convince Owen that GT5 is more interesting than PBS Kids. Screw you Thomas, and your friends.

lol

Mark the date August 17 on your calendars. It's the date Speed officially turns into Fox Sports 1. Now where will we all go for F1, World Challenge ... oh wait.

edit: also the GTAcademy crew have found places to race
http://auto-racing.speedtv.com/article/gt-nissan-announces-gt-academy-lineups/
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  SpecMiata-JSW Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:12 pm

Major bummer Bryan H. isn't getting any love.
SpecMiata-JSW
SpecMiata-JSW

Back to top Go down

Post  HWKII Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:13 pm

The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 32 800px-Fiorano_Ferraris_private_test_track_svg

This should be in more games. Cool
HWKII
HWKII

http://www.driversports.org

Back to top Go down

Post  SpecMiata-JSW Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:17 pm

I like it! What track is that?
SpecMiata-JSW
SpecMiata-JSW

Back to top Go down

Post  HWKII Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:18 pm

Fiorino Test track, out back of the Ferrari factory in Maranello.
HWKII
HWKII

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:36 pm

Also

Squire, Hobbs, Despain and Economaki covering the 85 IMSA Charlotte GP... the entire race in 7 videos
Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  RackAttack Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:37 pm

It's in Ferrari Challenge, that's the only time I've driven it.
RackAttack
RackAttack

Back to top Go down

Post  HWKII Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:52 pm

RackAttack wrote:It's in Ferrari Challenge, that's the only time I've driven it.

No doubt. Wonder if anyone has modeled it in rFactor 1/2... iRacing doesn't have any Ferraris, so I wouldn't expect them to get a copy but I think that's an awesome looking track.
HWKII
HWKII

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:24 am

HWKII wrote:Fiorino Test track, out back of the Ferrari factory in Maranello.

At least spell Fiorano correctly. Laughing

Little-known factoid : Microsoft holds the exclusive rights to digital Ferraris on Xbox and PC, much like EA holds the Porsche digital rights anywhere.
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  Wallhugger60 Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:40 am

I like little known factoids. Then people say "Wow you're smart, you should be on Jeopardy". But I did the online test and failed badly, so I really can't be on Jeopardy Rolling Eyes. That's another little known factoid.
Wallhugger60
Wallhugger60

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:51 am

Wallhugger60 wrote:I like little known factoids. Then people say "Wow you're smart, you should be on Jeopardy". But I did the online test and failed badly, so I really can't be on Jeopardy Rolling Eyes. That's another little known factoid.

Most Jeopardy questions are in the grade-7-to-12-general-knowledge area; most people forget most of it by the time they're 20 and therefore suck at Jeopardy. Ken Jennings figured this out, crammed on high school knowledge, and ... well, you know.
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  Wallhugger60 Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:59 pm

clacksman wrote:
Wallhugger60 wrote:I like little known factoids. Then people say "Wow you're smart, you should be on Jeopardy". But I did the online test and failed badly, so I really can't be on Jeopardy Rolling Eyes. That's another little known factoid.

Most Jeopardy questions are in the grade-7-to-12-general-knowledge area; most people forget most of it by the time they're 20 and therefore suck at Jeopardy. Ken Jennings figured this out, crammed on high school knowledge, and ... well, you know.
Ahhh, now that you mention it, I kept thinkin "damn, I know this". Yer just full of little known factoids today aren'tcha Very Happy
Wallhugger60
Wallhugger60

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:14 am

Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:18 am

Wallhugger60 wrote: Yer just full of little known factoids today aren'tcha Very Happy

Just on any day that ends with a 'Y'.

Forgetful wrote:triple projection

Want.
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  HWKII Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:40 am

Forgetful wrote:Signature

Dammit Stephen, are we going to have to get out the hose again? What have I told you about mounting fences! Laughing
HWKII
HWKII

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:17 am

I'm thinking that 47-hour weekend didn't quite cut it ...
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:01 pm

http://jalopnik.com/locals-already-pissed-at-top-gear-for-filming-in-new-ze-453358584

Ben, wats the word from the locals? Big deal or people just using the TG boys to get publicity.
Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  timneyb Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:49 pm

New Zealand always has a vocal minority that protests against everything. Problem is that the government is very touchy feely and often listens to them. Overall, it's probably a good thing, since nobody's perceived rights get trampled as much as they might otherwise, but it gets a bit silly sometimes.

As for this. When I check my national news, the emphasis is on "Top Gear Filming in New Zealand! Cool!", then later in the same paragraph, "there were some protesters, as usual".

Ninety Mile Beach is a pretty and special place, but people have always been able to drive up and down it, so the protesters don't come across as too genuine when they only protest when these particular few people want to do so.

timneyb

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:16 am

clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:36 pm

Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  timneyb Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:45 pm

That is awesome.

Confirmed that my family seemed to have an awful lot of the 70s and 80s varieties, and not necessarily in the 70s and 80s.

timneyb

Back to top Go down

Post  RackAttack Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:39 pm

Deltawing no longer fit for batman:
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 32 575x459
RackAttack
RackAttack

Back to top Go down

Post  HWKII Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:47 pm

Dangit, Swerv! Laughing
HWKII
HWKII

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next