DriverSports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..."
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 9:19 pm by Forgetful

» DriverSports as a Race Team
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 2:56 pm by Rooster722

» DriverSports Rule Book - GT6
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:38 am by Forgetful

» The DriverSports Championship Series
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 6:37 pm by Forgetful

» The DriverSports World Series
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 3:21 pm by Forgetful

» Welcome to DriveSports.org
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 2:37 pm by Forgetful

» The Global Production Car Challenge
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 8:22 pm by Forgetful

» Moved to Alberta, took a new job
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 8:52 am by Forgetful

» Sportscars 2014 general
The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 8:38 pm by group44

The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..."

+20
robiker
redsoxboy80
DudeTuna
SWERV_GRIFFIN
Wiz
Redrkt
AgentWD40_FL
RackAttack
no_affiliations
jochenrindt
ooty
ttourist
group44
timneyb
vkaifh
Wallhugger60
Revengel
clacksman
Forgetful
HWKII
24 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 24 Empty Re: The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..."

Post  Forgetful Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:10 pm

Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..." - Page 24 Empty Re: The Official Non Sequitur Thread, "And now for something COMPLETELY different..."

Post  HWKII Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:18 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing I loved that commercial...
HWKII
HWKII

http://www.driversports.org

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:49 am

>be using GT5 My Home on PC browser
>go to DriverSports via friendlist
>"This page is in Latvian, would you like to translate it?"

wat
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:58 am

I don't think I made it a Latvian account. Laughing
Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:35 am

Spoiler:
Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  HWKII Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:04 am

Spoiler:
HWKII
HWKII

Back to top Go down

Post  vkaifh Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:11 am

congratulation for getting so far, Jeff. clap clap clap

Definitely something to be proud of and one day you can tell your grandkids about it. Thumbs Up!
vkaifh
vkaifh

Back to top Go down

Post  SpecMiata-JSW Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:33 am

Yep, awesome performance Jeff. I love that you made the race, I would have killed for that opportunity.

Great job man!
SpecMiata-JSW
SpecMiata-JSW

Back to top Go down

Post  timneyb Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:29 pm

Great job Jeff.

timneyb

http://www.gtdata.net

Back to top Go down

Post  RackAttack Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:02 pm

Thanks guys Very Happy, it was quite an amazing week, one that I will never forget. Going into it my goal had always been to make the final race, and I'm proud that I did.

I still get upset with myself pretty much every time I think about the race though. It really bothers me that I didn't have the pace of the other guys. I like to think that my car must've been slightly underpowered (they seemed to pull on me every time down the back straight), but there's no way to know. Based on qualifying and how far I fell back in the race I was about a second slower a lap than Jett and Steve. Towards the end of the race I was gaining on Austin, but at that point it didn't really matter.

I'm going to keep on trying to get into racing, though I'm definitely not going to quit my day job... If I can't someone to pay me to drive, then it seems I'm going to have to pay for it myself!

I'm doing a LeMons race this weekend, that should be fun.
RackAttack
RackAttack

Back to top Go down

Post  HWKII Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:54 pm

HWKII
HWKII

Back to top Go down

Post  SpecMiata-JSW Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:15 pm

SpecMiata-JSW
SpecMiata-JSW

Back to top Go down

Post  HWKII Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:22 pm

SpecMiata-JSW wrote:

Kimi is a stud. That is all.

True story. Quickly becoming a favorite of mine.
HWKII
HWKII

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:12 am

wolololol
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:55 am

Very tempted...
Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  HWKII Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:52 pm

I hope and pray that none of you, or anyone you know have kids in Connecticut... pale
HWKII
HWKII

Back to top Go down

Post  SpecMiata-JSW Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:11 pm

I'm so sickened by this story...it's a sad story, but if you have kids it brings the situation to a whole new level.

I pray these families who lost their children, wives, or husbands in the shooting today will be okay.

Crying or Very sad
SpecMiata-JSW
SpecMiata-JSW

Back to top Go down

Post  Wallhugger60 Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:20 pm

That school is a half hour from me. It makes me sick to my stomach knowing that at any time something like this can happen. My daughter is 23 and it still hits hard like if she were little. I can't imagine what those parents must be going thru. And the reason for killing little children is.......? So the shooters dead, either by his own hand or the police (as of this minute that info isn't available), and the media will now make him imfamous.

Merry Christmas
Wallhugger60
Wallhugger60

Back to top Go down

Post  HWKII Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:45 pm

I'd rather not get distracted by the inevitable arguments about guns, safety, the media and politics today. To their credit, our country's leadership seems to agree with this. The only person responsible for this is the man who walked in to an Elementary school and unleashed so much anger and hated on innocent children and their families.

So sad.

Edit: Sorry, Wall, that wasn't meant to be a criticism of your comments so much as just the situation. Still to stunned to form sensible opinions on anything other than just how damn tragic this is... Those parents have presents waiting for them at home in closets meant for kids who will never get to open them... pale
HWKII
HWKII

Back to top Go down

Post  Wallhugger60 Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:07 pm

I know you weren't directing anything at me H. I have no answers either. There is no sense to be made of this, at least none that I can fathom. I just keep thinking of my now adult daughter, and only see her 5 year old face in my head. I lashed out at the media after some of the local press conferences and heard some of the questions I had just heard, and that had much to do with my previous post. I only feel sadness now. I can only say a prayer for these people and they're families. Sorry that I posted in anger.

Tracy
Wallhugger60
Wallhugger60

Back to top Go down

Post  HWKII Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:15 pm

Wallhugger60 wrote:Sorry that I posted in anger.

Tracy

Nothing to be sorry for Tracy, I'm angry too... We're all angry. Evil or Very Mad
HWKII
HWKII

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:13 pm

You'd think if you were going to edit down a 40 lap race at Hockenheim in to a 1 hour time slot that 20 minutes of pre-race interviews, track walks and fluff would be a bit much. Suspect
Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:12 am

Forgetful wrote:You'd think if you were going to edit down a 40 lap race at Hockenheim in to a 1 hour time slot that 20 minutes of pre-race interviews, track walks and fluff would be a bit much. Suspect

DTM has been like that for years. Rolling Eyes

How about the BTCC edit showing ... bad edits, and missing the first two laps of race 2? crazy
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  Forgetful Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:07 pm

http://auto-racing.speedtv.com/article/grand-am-2014-class-structure-unveil-set-for-jan-4

While Christmas may be less than one week away, drivers, teams and manufacturers from both the American Le Mans Series and GRAND-AM will have to wait until early next month before finding out the class structure for the 2014 unified sports car championship.

Series officials have confirmed the much-anticipated announcement will come on Jan. 4 at Daytona International Speedway, during the annual "Roar Before the Rolex 24" pre-season test for Rolex Series and Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge series competitors.

Both GRAND-AM Director of Competition, Richard Buck and ALMS/IMSA COO Scot Elkins will be on hand to reveal the class structure that will come into effect in January 2014, beginning with the 52nd annual Rolex 24 at Daytona.

The essentials of the class structure are believed to have already been finalized but a decision was reportedly made to hold the announcement until after the holiday season.
Forgetful
Forgetful

Back to top Go down

Post  clacksman Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:37 pm

Forgetful wrote:http://auto-racing.speedtv.com/article/grand-am-2014-class-structure-unveil-set-for-jan-4

While Christmas may be less than one week away, drivers, teams and manufacturers from both the American Le Mans Series and GRAND-AM will have to wait until early next month before finding out the class structure for the 2014 unified sports car championship.

Series officials have confirmed the much-anticipated announcement will come on Jan. 4 at Daytona International Speedway, during the annual "Roar Before the Rolex 24" pre-season test for Rolex Series and Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge series competitors.

Both GRAND-AM Director of Competition, Richard Buck and ALMS/IMSA COO Scot Elkins will be on hand to reveal the class structure that will come into effect in January 2014, beginning with the 52nd annual Rolex 24 at Daytona.

The essentials of the class structure are believed to have already been finalized but a decision was reportedly made to hold the announcement until after the holiday season.

So wat's the over/under on number of full-season classes? bom
clacksman
clacksman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next